More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

The best part is that he gave them plenty of opportunity to talk themselves into the clueless harpies many of us have imagined them to be.

That Nuance Bro video is great.

Clearly, the anti-gun side is not informed at all because all of their arguments fell apart.

One lady even ended the discussion when she kept being proven wrong.

That one idiot kept insisting gun stores don't perform background checks as if it is a common occurrence, even though it is against the law for an FFL not to run one. I've never heard of such a thing. Notice how these people can never cite specific examples that bolster their arguments.

Anti-gun group at Raynham Public Library on Wednesday, October 25th, 6:30 p.m.

Wish I had the time that day (And the patience) to go there and ask them questions, just to get an idea of what they actually think or consider 'common sense'

This is probably as good as it gets for the Moms. This guy has a new YouTube channel and it seems to be picking up steam.

https://youtu.be/Mq-2QVczje0

WOW . talk about a bunch of incoherent babble.
You would think Shannon would use some of Mikey's money to at least educate her flock so that don't sound like people with a day pass from the dementia ward.

The best part is how you can cut out the people who are want the 2A gone and the ones who give the illusion they don’t want the 2A gone. Either way, they want guns gone.

Showing off the contents of the gun safe is how our people bond. :D

Seriously, when someone's like "oh I have guns "

QbAV_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

"What do you have?

Guess who's back

27752285_1548530405196597_3977749610118681692_n.jpg

God can't she just go stick her head in a hole and stay there? Hasn't anyone ever thought about the fact that maybe the reason this supposed data shows Eddie Eagle doesn't work is because liberals do such a good job of preventing it's implementation in any setting?

Isn't education is better than ignorance the same argument that they propose about sex education?

I grew up being taught about firearms safety. I knew exactly what to do if I ever found a gun, and would never have picked one up and shot someone or myself. Therefore education works! f***ing idiots.

God can't she just go stick her head in a hole and stay there? Hasn't anyone ever thought about the fact that maybe the reason this supposed data shows Eddie Eagle doesn't work is because liberals do such a good job of preventing it's implementation in any setting?

Isn't education is better than ignorance the same argument that they propose about sex education?

I grew up being taught about firearms safety. I knew exactly what to do if I ever found a gun, and would never have picked one up and shot someone or myself. Therefore education works! f***ing idiots.

It's not the education that they want kids to have.
Now talk about changing your gender and watch how fast they jump at it.

Candidate Confession Goes to Heart of Prescient Gun-Grabber Lie

https://oathkeepers.org/2018/07/candidate-confession-goes-to-heart-of-prescient-gun-grabber-lie/

“Tedra Cobb, the Democratic candidate in New York’s 21st Congressional District, told a group of teenage supporters that she supports a ban on certain firearms but won’t say so publicly for fear of losing her election,” The Washington Free Beacon reports.

“Do not say that you want an assault rifle ban because you will not win,” Cobb admits on video, quoting a Moms Demand Action representative’s advice to her.

That’s a curious admission, because according to MSN – and there’s an impartial data-gatherer for you – “70% of Americans support stricter laws on assault weapons. That’s 87% of Democrats and 52% of Republicans.”

I can already hear the panties knotting up.

Virginia County Votes to Arm Teachers, Pay for Their Guns | Breitbart

School board member Rob Hines added, “At least it gives us a chance. If we sat there and did nothing, I couldn’t sleep at night. At least we’re trying to do something.”

Members of the board also noted that arming teachers was the most cost efficient means of increasing school safety. And numerous teachers have already volunteered to carry guns.

The school district agreed to pay for the teachers’ guns and also to cover the cost of their training.

Back
Top Bottom