• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monday, October 12: Bad Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindndead

NES Member
I didnt see this in a search PLEASE watch the videos in the link [shocked]

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/chronicle/21238873/detail.html

It was a horrific crime. On a spring day two years ago, a 24 year old man shot, and then ran over, a police officer in Franconia, New Hampshire. Then a passerby shot the assailant dead. More shocking – many people in Franconia were not surprised. Tonight, Mary Richardson reveals the events that led up to the fatal confrontation, and she talks to townspeople who believe it might have been avoided.

Any thoughts? If its a dupe can you show me a link please.

It's been talked about here, I can't search for a link right now, sorry, at work. Do a search under their names it should come up.

Covered at length here back when it happened. Some moonbat blogger came in here and started trouble in one of those threads, too.

-Mike

I know nobody cares what I think, but I did do thirty years in TV news.
The piece was all bun and no meat. There wasn't one thing new from two years ago. Typical lame TV journalism. Find somebody to scream cover-up and stick a mike in their face, then run across town to get a reaction to it. Don't bother to dig up your own facts.

Also, unless my eyes are totally failed Liko was using a semi-auto and not a "high standard revolver" as the author says. You would think he would know better

FWIW I'm going to close this unless someone has an interesting review they want to post of this book (PM me if this is the case), but from what Dave is saying above, it sounds like a typical fluff piece, that didn't cover anything that hasn't been posted here after the incident.

Otherwise, threads on this topic generally end in an indian trainwreck style of disaster so let's just cut it off at the pass. If you look for "Mckay" and "Liko Kenney" you'll probably find more threads than the 2 I just posted.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom