Missing Fitchburg Man's LTC Suspended

HMM, I don't know. LTC has picture and any FFL not knowing you would check picture and you still need PIN.
I would like to know what statute the COP or State used to suspend his license since no mention of foul play nor mental illness.
Suitability. They can pull anyone's LTC whenever they want, just need to make up a reason, doesn't even have to be a good reason, if it's appealed the judge will side with the CoP.

You wait.....You will hit a certain age and you will have your LTC revoked. But it will be a double secret revocation so you won't know it until Maura's jack booted thugs break your down your door, AR's at full ready throwing flash/bang grenades. You will be beaten half to death even though you did not resist. You will watch through bloodied eyes as they take your gun(s) and argue over which ones they will keep. All the while your Grand Children are being forced to watch transexuals entertain them at school.

It's pretty obvious theres something else going on there we're not being told about... Like we might be missing the part where the guys sister was telling the PD the night before he went missing her brother started rambling about finding someone named Zondar beyond the huge ice wall, at the end of the earth..... and he was going on a journey there tomorrow"

HMM, I don't know. LTC has picture and any FFL not knowing you would check picture and you still need PIN.
I would like to know what statute the COP or State used to suspend his license since no mention of foul play nor mental illness.

It's also to prevent him from being forced to buy guns for others. This way if a thug is using some sort of leverage or a person to be him with his other id s and wearing a mask to disguise the face as much as possible sweated the pin out of him, or even called cjis and pretended to be hin for the pin. All they ask for is the ltc fid # the drivers license number and name and dob. Cjis than rattles off the pin.

So if he is under duress or an imposter goes to buy guns 2 things happen.

1. Is sale is denied by mircs cause suspension.
2. A hit is generated at frb cjis notify the issuing dept immediately by nlets

If a person wants to go on vacation for a bit they usually tell friends family landlord. If those people that have standing to report an adult missing thats different than a planned intended time away from home situation.

It's also to prevent him from being forced to buy guns for others. This way if a thug is using some sort of leverage or a person to be him with his other id s and wearing a mask to disguise the face as much as possible sweated the pin out of him, or even called cjis and pretended to be hin for the pin. All they ask for is the ltc fid # the drivers license number and name and dob. Cjis than rattles off the pin.

So if he is under duress or an imposter goes to buy guns 2 things happen.

1. Is sale is denied by mircs cause suspension.
2. A hit is generated at frb cjis notify the issuing dept immediately by nlets

If a person wants to go on vacation for a bit they usually tell friends family landlord. If those people that have standing to report an adult missing thats different than a planned intended time away from home situation.
Do you really think the Chief suspended it because the missing person is under duress and straw purchasing or someone killed him and is using the LTC, so the COP in his infinite wisdom is going to save lives by doing so?

I've heard of some fairy tale shit but come on.

Do you really think the Chief suspended it because the missing person is under duress and straw purchasing or someone killed him and is using the LTC, so the COP in his infinite wisdom is going to save lives by doing so?

I've heard of some fairy tale shit but come on.
This is the defense that Cory Daigle boutta use. Loyer

I heard over the scanner he was reported as suicidal (they didn't say his name but I assume it was him), they completed a search of a wooded area in Fitchburg for him last week.

Perhaps his license was suspended so he could not purchase another (if he did not have one with him)?

I have a feeling he did the deed and is dead. Not sure why someone waited so long to report him missing given that he was suicidal.

Last edited:
His defense was he did it because of money problem or because the person forced him ?
I thought his claim was personal money issues
His claim was that he had to sell the Glocks and cartridges to pay his distributor, but for many reasons, it doesn't make sense. 🤷‍♀️

I heard that everything was illegal in Massachusetts, but I didn't know disappearing was illegal, even in Massachusetts. Now that I'm retired, I was planning on taking a long road trip, who knows when I'll be back. So, I guess I'll have to tell everyone I know when I'm leaving, where I'm going, and when I'm planning to return home. If I didn't live in Massachusetts, I would never believe a story like this.
Exactly. I retired at the end of 2019 so for 2 yrs everything was shut down thanks to the Covid hoax. So if I want to load up my Beemer and pull a "Then Came Bronson" I need to inform everyone I know? WTF? Hopefully the story suffers from shitty reporting and there's more to the story.

Exactly. I retired at the end of 2019 so for 2 yrs everything was shut down thanks to the Covid hoax. So if I want to load up my Beemer and pull a "Then Came Bronson" I need to inform everyone I know? WTF? Hopefully the story suffers from shitty reporting and there's more to the story.

They know little theyd be better off just not saying anything extra... other than "this dude is missing heres a pic if you see him call the pd ok thx bai. "

On the other hand reading the article is like "if it weren't for my horse, i wouldn't have spent that year in college"

Yes, I understand that but he's not around to contest the suspension.
It's hard to contest something you know nothing about.
I once got a summons forwarded from my old address for a missed court appearance on a speeding ticket 6 months prior. I was overseas for 2 years during that time frame and had to hire an atty to deal with the issue. I knew nothing of the problem until the summons.

It's pretty obvious theres something else going on there we're not being told about... Like we might be missing the part where the guys sister was telling the PD the night before he went missing her brother started rambling about finding someone named Zondar beyond the huge ice wall, at the end of the earth..... and he was going on a journey there tomorrow"
he could be looking for the gatekeeper

View: https://youtu.be/x8b0nctyXiY

That really is the problem with media today. We never get the whole story. We never see what happened leading up to the altercation in the video clip. We can only comment on the material we are provided with. I'm sure we are wrong 30% of the time, but our forum doesn't need to be held to the higher standards of accuracy that journalism, in theory, is held to. In the end, we are all about entertainment and tossing ideas around.

Back
Top Bottom