• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Militia-looking types (not LEO) OC-ing rifles in Boston

kalash

NES Member
Saw a group of militia-looking guys (they definitely weren't law enforcement) open-carrying military rifles in Boston today. I felt very afraid for my hypothetical future children! Photo evidence spoilered so no one gets triggered - click at your own risk!

Civilians do not need to own weapons that were designed to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

OMG!!! I think those are even bigger than .50 caliber!!! Only the military should have those!

Not to worry, I'm sure the feds will figure out where these militia types have their compound and will raid it with their MRAPs.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past the PC mafia that those are fake or rendered inoperable. G-d forbid they actually carry what's legally not even a gun.

I always wanted a belt fed musket.
after a few drinks, he probably saw these guys.

th

The bayonets are violating the city's "assault knife" ordinance. Also didn't Marty state, "no weapons of war belong on Boston's streets?"

If GOAL/NES had an open carry black powder rally in front of the Statehouse can you imagine the pant shitting response? Maura would 'reinterpret' every metal plumbing pipe to be a potential rifle and ban possession by anyone except licensed pipe fitters.

The bayonets are violating the city's "assault knife" ordinance. Also didn't Marty state, "no weapons of war belong on Boston's streets?"

If GOAL/NES had an open carry black powder rally in front of the Statehouse can you imagine the pant shitting response? Maura would 'reinterpret' every metal plumbing pipe to be a potential rifle and ban possession by anyone except licensed pipe fitters.

IN

What a totally phenomenal idea. Great reason to buy a muzzle loader. If you get a rifled barrel, is that going to be “more killy” for the leader of our Gestapo?

We have a few around this joint. @Yazz I think @Fixxah might be a plumber? @Reptile of course. I'll never forget his tale of an emergency call changing a toilet in a strip club...

The Shriners marched in a parade in East Boston yesterday. Out Minuteman unit uses real muskets and fired them periodically throughout the parade. No one was triggered.

Back
Top Bottom