• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Midway help needed

Thank you very much for your help.
Well, I think I need finally to move my ass and get this application for C&R moving. I keep saying this every thime I order something from Midway (2-3 times a month) [grin]

I just received an order I placed with MidwayUSA, it was $204.15 with the C&R - saved $37.41. There's your C&R money right there, not including the various C&R gun purchases and other orders throughout the years.

Fax a copy of your FFL with a cover letter to 1-800-992-8312.
Or mail to:
MidwayUSA
ATTN: Dealer Sales
5875 West Van Horn Tavern Rd
Columbia, MO 65203

Check their site. Some will accept Faxed copies, some will accept scanned copies via Email and some require you to USMail a hardcopy.

I need to send them my new one (Aug 2008) but haven't yet, so I don't know what their procedure is currently.

Len, thanks a lot.
What's the process of registering your C&R on Midway?

Send a letter to this address,

MidwayUSA
Attention: Dealer Sales
5875 West Van Horn Tavern Road
Columbia, MO 65203-9274

with a copy of your C&R. I sent them a copy of my LTC as well, but I don't think it's necessary since they won't sell ammo or components to MA residents.

They will give you a dealer number and you are all set.

And yes, you will probably end up buying more stuff thereby negating any discount they may give you.

This also works for Brownells and Numrich.

Very true!

I just don't care for the $4.00 fee if you spend less then $40.00.

Order something out of stock that you don't want that pushes your order over $40. When your order has shipped minus the back ordered item, cancel the back ordered item[wink]

Back
Top Bottom