Methuen police brag on Facebook about raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok wtf I see a trigger lock and a receiver loop how was that unsafe storage

The empty revolver is "unsecured" it's bogus bullshit and you know the alphabet agency's were probably only involved to verify citizenship. Some moonbat probably said they saw a Muslim with a gun and called the police. Too bad no one thought to do that when Obama had a shotgun.

Glad to see the officer's are making sure the weapons are safe. Would it kill them to have some chamber flags or zip ties? Run one through the cylinder of the 357 and action/magwell of the AK?

BREAKING NEWS: ...METHUEN OFFICER SHOOTS HIMSELF IN THE LEG WHILE CARRYING AK47 AND GLOCK ASSAULT SHOTGUN; EARLY REPORTS "GUN JUST WENT OFF ON IT'S OWN"...

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the pic, M&P safety is on "fire". Good thing these evil items are in safe hands now. [rofl]

Can't put it on safe unless the rifle is charged

Police, FBI arrest Methuen man on several gun charges » Merrimack Valley » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

"Agents from the federal ATF and Department of Homeland Security both received tips about the high-capacity magazines. The agents later contacted Methuen police, who joined in the investigation along with the FBI.

“He was licensed to carry the two rifles, but not the high-capacity magazines,” Solomon said. “There were children in the house where there was an unsecured handgun.’’

Federal agents and police are continuing their investigation, which could lead to additional charges."

If only we had an online database of LTC holders, we could look up if he had a LTC-A, B or FID! Darn!

Last edited:
If anyone catches wind that Comm2A and/or counsel defending this guy visits this forum starts taking donations, I want in.

I'd love to cram this high-cap mag shit down their throats. btw, whats a banana clip? That like a chip clip for bananas?

I'll give him $200 right now towards legal fees if I can get 5 seconds with those mags and can they are pre-bans.

The comments on that post are pathetic.

Wow, pathetic.

The comments are insane. Yep. Methuen is safer now that this law abiding citizen is locked up and stripped of his rights. What a danger to society he was!

My favorite comment..... [puke]

Joseph Grieve-My sincere thank you goes out to all first responders. And the Methuen police dept. should be proud of there joint investigation with all the other agents to get this weapons of the street weather or not they were legal or not these are not the type of weapons that a person that is not in special forces should ever need. THANK YOU for your great work.

They had the ATF FBI dhs assist on a raid of a 24 year old kid who legally owned an AK AR and river gp100. That arsenal could've hurt so many people hmm they only charged him with possessing 2 hi cap mags and a unsafe storage violation. Since when are non federal laws enforced by federal agency's. Good job methuen police you made the streets safer from two pieces of metal.

What did accomplish is making it possible to confiscate his weapons and make him unsuitable for an ltc in mass. Thats was their goal, quite a sad state of affairs.

Sent from my tree stand

from the article ;
Taken into custody was: Methuen Resident Jad Ali Mokad age 24y/o. He was charged with the following felonies:

Me thinks some Racial Profiling was going on here - Generally, I think such claims are moon-battery but if its good for the goose...

I was waiting to find a job before I move the hell out of MA. Maybe I'll just liquidate all of my retirement accounts and buy a house in the middle of nowhere and figure out the rest of the details later.

I corrected that one woman who is completely oblivious. She believes these are 'automatic weapons'. I guess that liberal brainwashing...er, media is working.

All the preceding talk about Pre-ban mags and then I read this:

Methuen Police Department said:
2 counts of Possession of Large Capacity Feeding Device (c.269, s.10) said person shall be punished by imprisonment in a state prison for not less than two and one-half years nor more than ten years.

Which says nothing about pre-ban mags. [thinking]

O
Glad to see the officer's are making sure the weapons are safe. Would it kill them to have some chamber flags or zip ties? Run one through the cylinder of the 357 and action/magwell of the AK?

BREAKING NEWS: ...METHUEN OFFICER SHOOTS HIMSELF IN THE LEG WHILE CARRYING AK47 AND GLOCK ASSAULT SHOTGUN; EARLY REPORTS "GUN JUST WENT OFF ON IT'S OWN"...

- - - Updated - - -
You beat me to it on that one........military fire arms are stored the following way.....charge it.....put on semi......safe direction.......pull the trigger.......put it in the rack...,perfectly safe that way

Can't put it on safe unless the rifle is charged

Is it possible the two counts of post ban hi cap mags are from what appear to be the 20 round AR mags and not the 30 round Romanian AK.

What did accomplish is making it possible to confiscate his weapons and make him unsuitable for an ltc in mass. Thats was their goal, quite a sad state of affairs.

Sent from my tree stand
If even one of those charges sticks, he is going to be a federally prohibited person, ineligible to buy or posess ANY firearms anywhere in the US. [puke]

So From what I can see based on the article, the kid owned all of guns legal.
Probably impossible to determine the ak mags dates.
The ar mags look usgi , but who knows.
The unsafe storage thing is probably sketchy.
No accusations of him acting up , brandishing , threatening ect.
All signs pointing to profiling.
This one might bite them in the ass.

Seems suspicious.

Would a gang-banger be treated so harshly?

It wouldn't matter because the gang banger would not have gone through ant of the 35 steps to get the guns legally and wouldn't after being released 2 days later. This is done to broadcast an example to strike fear in you and me not to even think of violating any laws on the books or those about to be implemented.

I read the story, and seeing his name as 'Jad Ali Mokad' wonder if there might be more to the story. I'm not against a certain amount of racial profiling.....

For eg. what if they suspect the guy to be some sort of terrorist, but all they could get him for at that moment was the bullshit hicap& storage violation?

It's not like they haven't dropped the ball in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom