Medusa Revolver - Wicked Cool!

This would be so good for those gangbangers with the mixed sandwich bag of ammo
In the future, you'll be able to pour the baggie of Ammo Factory Floor Sweepins
into a hopper on top of the gun,
and then a leetle machine will pull the boolits and cast them into a single caliber,
deprime the cases,
segregate and weigh the powder,
reform the brass into a standard case,
and then reload it all into uniform ammo.

In the future, you'll be able to pour the baggie of Ammo Factory Floor Sweepins
into a hopper on top of the gun,
and then a leetle machine will pull the boolits and cast them into a single caliber,
deprime the cases,
segregate and weigh the powder,
reform the brass into a standard case,
and then reload it all into uniform ammo.
PhonyInnocentClumber-size_restricted.gif

This would be so good for those gangbangers with the mixed sandwich bag of ammo
Yo gimme sum caps fo dis cowboy gat. Home boy said it shoots all dat shit.
-So you would like to purchase some ammunition cartridges for your multi caliber revolver?
Yuh herd me!
-Which caliber do you need sir?
Did I studda? Fine gimme sum nine eh-eh-eh sum tirdy two.
-Can you elaborate?
9mm Parabellum, Luger,Largo, Makarov,
32 acp, colt, long colt, S&W, S&W long?
F you man, gimme dat knife!

Not being racist or insensitive. I just don’t know what a white gang banger sounds like. (Or looks like, never seen one)
Does Britain have gangsters? That would be funny sh!t to see. The most polite robbery to ever occur. 😂

Yo gimme sum caps fo dis cowboy gat. Home boy said it shoots all dat shit.
-So you would like to purchase some ammunition cartridges for your multi caliber revolver?
Yuh herd me!
-Which caliber do you need sir?
Did I studda? Fine gimme sum nine eh-eh-eh sum tirdy two.
-Can you elaborate?
9mm Parabellum, Luger,Largo, Makarov,
32 acp, colt, long colt, S&W, S&W long?
F you man, gimme dat knife!
Sounds a lot like how Raoul Duke probably stocked up on that briefcase full of drugs
right before the start of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Nah, who are we kidding? He probably had it stacked deep,
like NESers stack ammo.

Do you lose any reliability or accuracy as compared to a conventional revolver?

Like all the other snubnose wheelguns out there, you'll get Minutes Of Torso at about 20 ft.
It might tighten up with anything that measures .357 or .358, but for .356/ .355 and under its just launching in that general direction.
If it had a switch barrel like a D.W. then you could get down to Minutes Of Milk Jug at 50 ft.
Pretty slick though, I can dig it

Like all the other snubnose wheelguns out there, you'll get Minutes Of Torso at about 20 ft.
It might tighten up with anything that measures .357 or .358, but for .356/ .355 and under its just launching in that general direction.
If it had a switch barrel like a D.W. then you could get down to Minutes Of Milk Jug at 50 ft.
Pretty slick though, I can dig it
For .355 it will shoot fine like every conversion cylinder .357mag conversion to 9x19 out there. The barrel's internal diameter at the top of the lands on a .357 is narrower than .355 (SAAMI says .346; some are wider).

I was checking out Youtube videos for 9mm revolvers, and the video popped up for this. The revolver was limited production in the 90's. It can fire about 25 different varieties of
38/9mm ammunition. That would be extremely useful nowadays with the ammo shortages.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaNoDR1MMCQ

They made the cylinder bigger, that is all.

Basically, a SW 929 can do almost the same because the cylinder is cut to .357/.357. The only difference is it is not long enough to fit .38 and .357 brass.

With a revolver like this, you run into 2 issues:

1. You have to reload your 9mm with .357/.358 bullets. Cant buy those factory.

2. Due to the brass in 9mm being shorter, unless the .357/38 brass is the same diameter as the bullet, then there will be a gap where the diameter of the cylinder is greater than .357, so the 9mm will move a little until it engages the tighter part of the cylinder. This will cause accuracy issues.

If you will reload, you might as well just buy a .357 revolver and a 9mm revolver.

I would love to slug the bore on one of these. I remember hearing they were proofed to stupid high pressures and they wanted to make the strongest K frame ever.
I’m wondering if they made it with a .355” groove figuring good accuracy with the smaller of the 9mm projectiles and it could more than withstand the pressure increase of pushing a .357” down the tight bore.

I passed on some of these back when. They’re were running about $900-$1000 last I saw they run 5x that.

Super cool guns for sure.

Back
Top Bottom