• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Massachusetts moonbattery just got pwned by a NH Walmart, and my mother witnessed it!

VQFmTAY.gif

I am interested in the M9 cocked and hot on the chest.

That right there.

It's in a retention holster (SERPA with MOLLE back) and that is just the way I preferred to carry it as this is how I practiced. Never has an ND in the dozens of times I trained like this at the range and the 500+ 15-hour days I carried like that. I never had a firearm discharge unless something or someone pulled the trigger...

I also do hate the M9 in that the safety was also a decocker, though if well-maintained it's an accurate and reliable firearm that can also double as a lethal boomerang if you ever run out of ammo. If it could be carried locked and cocked like a 1911 that would be something else. Maybe if it weighed a pound less, too.

I once had a defective decocking lever on a 92FS and it could be carried locked and cocked. It was pretty sweet, but I didn't like the idea of having to unload it to drop the hammer, or try to drop the hammer manually with a thumb on it and a finger on the trigger. I almost decided to machine a spacer to replace the decocking lever and start selling them. All you have to do to modify a stock one is take the lever to a disc grinder and make it into a spacer by sanding/grinding off the protrusion.

[shocked] For the love of God man. No one in their right mind carries a M9/ 92FS cocked.

no known drug allergy

I am interested in the M9 cocked and hot on the chest.

Don't know shit about 92sf, besides there a heavy ass .9mm gun.
So I assume its da/sa and you can't carry it cocked and locked like I carry my 1911....

Know anything about the P38/ P1/ PPK/ Makarov style safety? Same thing. There is no option to have the safety on with the hammer cocked.

Don't know shit about 92sf, besides there a heavy ass .9mm gun.
So I assume its da/sa and you can't carry it cocked and locked like I carry my 1911....

They are a DA/SA gun. The safety is the decocker, I have read that it is not uncommon for people to load the gun, put it on safe to decock it, and then take the safety off. Kind of treating it like a big Sig. I have never seen anyone roll with a holstered M9 cocked, though.

i was in Colebrook NH over the 4th of July weekend, and saw several people open carrying... it brought a smile to my face! my gf saw the first one, and she was a little shocked, but then remembered where she was. she was fine after that!

Look at the city where my profile says I'm from. ;) It's just difficult to make it not sound like I'm a Gecko45 nut trying to sound like an operator when I'm just a mall cop. I was an armored car guard. I'd love to see somebody walk into a bank on Dot Ave with $300,000 in a handbag and NOT want to be up-armored and armed up. ****, I would have preferred an 14.5" AR with a 3-point. If you think I'm paranoid, or being a gear queer, or whatever, please check out a few articles: https://www.google.com/webhp?source...espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=armored+car+robbery&tbm=nws.

I found the link to the deleted thread. I requested the OP delete it because he mentioned a time and place. I don't work for the company anymore, but at the time I didn't even tell my friends and family when and where I was making drops. You can read it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/1r45ix/armed_security_at_prudential_center/ . Some of the other details that I mentioned last night were hashed out when I PM'd the OP (like the part where I said the guy's girlfriend said she was scared), so I can also get a screencap of the PM.

Here's a selfie I took once in the truck where you can see some of the kit I described... Don't judge, I sent it to a girl (who I am now happily together with)... : http://i.imgur.com/ibgVGPF.jpg

My point was that moonbats are even afraid of people in uniform.

One time I was picking up cash from a Panera Bread and a woman in line accosted me for bringing a gun into the store. "This is a civilized neighborhood, you don't need a gun!" she said.

OMG tea just shot out my nose at work! Now my keyboard is f*cked! This will be my second keyboard of the week, due to your other post yesterday. This is 100% mall Ninja (literally, in a mall), you must have lost your mind. You are running around with a cocked 92FS on your chest as a BACKUP with your blood type on your chest and patches that either soldiers who've seen their friends blown up or 12 yrs olds playing airsoft wear. Which one are you? The best part is you sending selfies to a girl, and then subtly letting us know you have a girl and are getting laid. Thanks for the info pal, otherwise we would have just had to assume you were getting mad tail operating as you do.

Don't get me wrong, you carry money and should be armed and wearing a vest, but you are just taking it to a level that isn't required. If you really think you need an AR to do $300k money drops at a mall where millions flow daily is laughable. The fact is the money is insured and we are all safer without you blazing away in a crowded mall, I am pretty sure you don't have the SEAL training you think you have. You are not raiding some damn village with armed combatants with AKs and RPGs, and a medivac requiring blood typing, you are entering a mall full of rich asian girls and yuppies. Stop being a showoff and making guns seem scary in a state already on the verge of banning everything. And stop embarrassing yourself online.

I pray every time you get out of that truck with that ridiculous getup someone calls the police and reports a lost child wearing a Halloween costume. Or a lost airsoft child. Hilarious.

There was a guy dressed nicely and open carrying in the Carver Post Office the other day. I assume he was LEO because there was a black unmarked Crown Vic parked outside with all the telltales. I almost thought about screaming "omg he's got a GUN!!!!!!" at the top of my lungs just to see what happened and of course, because of the many LOL's it would bring.

Know anything about the P38/ P1/ PPK/ Makarov style safety? Same thing. There is no option to have the safety on with the hammer cocked.

I do have a Walther p38 never tried to put the safety on while cocked tho. Don't shoot it much cause it was my grand dads war trophy.

They are a DA/SA gun. The safety is the decocker, I have read that it is not uncommon for people to load the gun, put it on safe to decock it, and then take the safety off. Kind of treating it like a big Sig. I have never seen anyone roll with a holstered M9 cocked, though.

seems stupid you have to decock the gun after putting a round in the chamber and be stuck with the da trigger on the first pull. Guess that's why I like sa and striker fired guns ....
e4yde3ud.jpg

Have any of you been on a 300k job that NERPED? ANYONE? and I mean full nerp without the proper gear. Nope? Then STFU

Eta: I stole nerp from atilla

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG tea just shot out my nose at work! Now my keyboard is f*cked! This will be my second keyboard of the week, due to your other post yesterday. This is 100% mall Ninja (literally, in a mall), you must have lost your mind. You are running around with a cocked 92FS on your chest as a BACKUP with your blood type on your chest and patches that either soldiers who've seen their friends blown up or 12 yrs olds playing airsoft wear. Which one are you? The best part is you sending selfies to a girl, and then subtly letting us know you have a girl and are getting laid. Thanks for the info pal, otherwise we would have just had to assume you were getting mad tail operating as you do.

Don't get me wrong, you carry money and should be armed and wearing a vest, but you are just taking it to a level that isn't required. If you really think you need an AR to do $300k money drops at a mall where millions flow daily is laughable. The fact is the money is insured and we are all safer without you blazing away in a crowded mall, I am pretty sure you don't have the SEAL training you think you have. You are not raiding some damn village with armed combatants with AKs and RPGs, and a medivac requiring blood typing, you are entering a mall full of rich asian girls and yuppies. Stop being a showoff and making guns seem scary in a state already on the verge of banning everything. And stop embarrassing yourself online.

I pray every time you get out of that truck with that ridiculous getup someone calls the police and reports a lost child wearing a Halloween costume. Or a lost airsoft child. Hilarious.
That's all I saw.

Rant scale 8/10
[laugh] +1

Alright hold with me here as this sounds like something out of a Tom Clancy novel.
At about~17:30 today at the Prudential Center I saw a man in black fatigues, plate carrier(with plates), SIG in a drop leg holster, multiple AR mags on the carrier, multiple pistol mags on the belt, no helmet or other cover, comms in ear, and no LEO/SWAT insignia(closest thing was a small black and red patch on the rear on his plate carrier that said "GUARDA"). He was about 6' tall, muscular, and had a buzz-cut. He was carrying a large black duffle bag underneath his arm.
He was spotted on the escalator in front of the Tiffany going upstairs(me and my GF were going down the same escalator at the time).
~3 minutes later a guy dressed out similarly we saw running towards the first guy. We were at this point in front of the escalators down to street level before the walkway to Hynes Convention Center.
As we were walking back to the Copley T-stop we saw several Fire Department and Police Vehicles(sirens blaring) scream past us and stop in the intersection underneath the walkway between the Hynes Convention Center and the Prudential Center. Also a SWAT van like vehicle was also seen stopped there.
So my questions are: 1. Who else saw this? 2. Were these guys SWAT/Private Security? 3. If they were SWAT why didn't have any SWAT insignia? Almost all SWATs I've seen have insignia plastered everywhere so there is no doubt that they're the "good guys". 4. Assuming me and my GF aren't crazy, as we both saw this, why hasn't any news source reported anything or the like?

sounds like a moonbat. you should have told him to nope the **** out. sorry i had to.

One time I was working as an armored car guard. My assignment was to pick up and deliver cash in the Prudential Center. I did like I always did: I got in and out. I was wearing black 5.11 pants, a plate carrier with extra ammo and some gear, and a black wooly-pully over my uniform shirt (the blue collar was poked through the neck). I always polish my boots and blouse them. Usually I wear Oakley gloves. I had a nametape and a company logo on my chest, and a company logo on the back of the carrier. I was also holding a company "coal bag" with the logo on it. I had a Glock 19 on a thigh holster, 2 mags on my hip, and 3 on my chest. I also had a backup pistol in a SERPA holster on my chest.

41739-did-we-just-become-best-friend-rU0w.gif

Look at the city where my profile says I'm from. ;) It's just difficult to make it not sound like I'm a Gecko45 nut trying to sound like an operator when I'm just a mall cop. I was an armored car guard. I'd love to see somebody walk into a bank on Dot Ave with $300,000 in a handbag and NOT want to be up-armored and armed up. ****, I would have preferred an 14.5" AR with a 3-point. If you think I'm paranoid, or being a gear queer, or whatever, please check out a few articles: https://www.google.com/webhp?source...espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=armored+car+robbery&tbm=nws.

I found the link to the deleted thread. I requested the OP delete it because he mentioned a time and place. I don't work for the company anymore, but at the time I didn't even tell my friends and family when and where I was making drops. You can read it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/1r45ix/armed_security_at_prudential_center/ . Some of the other details that I mentioned last night were hashed out when I PM'd the OP (like the part where I said the guy's girlfriend said she was scared), so I can also get a screencap of the PM.

Here's a selfie I took once in the truck where you can see some of the kit I described... Don't judge, I sent it to a girl (who I am now happily together with)... : http://i.imgur.com/ibgVGPF.jpg

My point was that moonbats are even afraid of people in uniform.

One time I was picking up cash from a Panera Bread and a woman in line accosted me for bringing a gun into the store. "This is a civilized neighborhood, you don't need a gun!" she said.

do you have a battle belt bro? check out this thread if you are ever in the market, lots of good info, post more pics of your gear too.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/172404-battle-belts?highlight=battle+belts?

Last edited:
Rant scale 8/10
[laugh] +1

It's a Friday, I just really couldn't get as upset as I wanted with the nice weather and all. I kinda wish I got this guy's autograph, I never thought I'd get to meet a legit Mall Operator after that internet thread, but it has happened. I can now die happy. Of laughter.

Back
Top Bottom