Massachusetts moonbattery just got pwned by a NH Walmart, and my mother witnessed it!

260g5s5.jpg

failure abounds.

2hdw2uw.jpg

voting for his post as worst shitpost of 2014. worse than a sandwich made up entirely of the armenian genocide and the rape of nanking served on a loaf of bread made from the conquest of native americans and glazed with the tears of children displaced in sudan.

260g5s5.jpg

failure abounds.

2hdw2uw.jpg

voting for his post as worst shitpost of 2014. worse than a sandwich made up entirely of the armenian genocide and the rape of nanking served on a loaf of bread made from the conquest of native americans and glazed with the tears of children displaced in sudan.

BC EagleAce, is that you?? [rofl]

One time I was working as an armored car guard. My assignment was to pick up and deliver cash in the Prudential Center. I did like I always did: I got in and out. I was wearing black 5.11 pants, a plate carrier with extra ammo and some gear, and a black wooly-pully over my uniform shirt (the blue collar was poked through the neck). I always polish my boots and blouse them. Usually I wear Oakley gloves. I had a nametape and a company logo on my chest, and a company logo on the back of the carrier. I was also holding a company "coal bag" with the logo on it. I had a Glock 19 on a thigh holster, 2 mags on my hip, and 3 on my chest. I also had a backup pistol in a SERPA holster on my chest.

Gecko45? You sure this didn't occur at The Mall of America?

Last edited:
One time I was working as an armored car guard. My assignment was to pick up and deliver cash in the Prudential Center. I did like I always did: I got in and out. I was wearing black 5.11 pants, a plate carrier with extra ammo and some gear, and a black wooly-pully over my uniform shirt (the blue collar was poked through the neck). I always polish my boots and blouse them. Usually I wear Oakley gloves. I had a nametape and a company logo on my chest, and a company logo on the back of the carrier. I was also holding a company "coal bag" with the logo on it. I had a Glock 19 on a thigh holster, 2 mags on my hip, and 3 on my chest. I also had a backup pistol in a SERPA holster on my chest.

ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

[wink]

Chris

Whatever. All I was trying to do was tell a story about an idiot who freaked at the sight of an armored car guard.

Who do you think is less likely to get robbed: a guard that is fat and has an old wheelgun on their hip, or the guy who is armed and armored to the best of his ability? If you want evidence I'll PM you a few pics. I also asked a friend for a link to the deleted reddit thread, so it'll be here soon.

I had a slow day, don't take offense, it's the internet.

Muahahaha.... Where did you work? Beirut or something? Detroit? No smoke grenades and no C4?

Well I believe criminal protocol for armed truck robberies is to shoot the guards right off the bat so I don't know if overkill is such a bad idea in that case.

With that said, I once saw a guard all taciticooled out in a shaws and giggled myself silly.

Last edited:
Look at the city where my profile says I'm from. ;) It's just difficult to make it not sound like I'm a Gecko45 nut trying to sound like an operator when I'm just a mall cop. I was an armored car guard. I'd love to see somebody walk into a bank on Dot Ave with $300,000 in a handbag and NOT want to be up-armored and armed up. ****, I would have preferred an 14.5" AR with a 3-point. If you think I'm paranoid, or being a gear queer, or whatever, please check out a few articles: https://www.google.com/webhp?source...espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=armored+car+robbery&tbm=nws.

I found the link to the deleted thread. I requested the OP delete it because he mentioned a time and place. I don't work for the company anymore, but at the time I didn't even tell my friends and family when and where I was making drops. You can read it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/1r45ix/armed_security_at_prudential_center/ . Some of the other details that I mentioned last night were hashed out when I PM'd the OP (like the part where I said the guy's girlfriend said she was scared), so I can also get a screencap of the PM.

Here's a selfie I took once in the truck where you can see some of the kit I described... Don't judge, I sent it to a girl (who I am now happily together with)... : http://i.imgur.com/ibgVGPF.jpg

My point was that moonbats are even afraid of people in uniform.

One time I was picking up cash from a Panera Bread and a woman in line accosted me for bringing a gun into the store. "This is a civilized neighborhood, you don't need a gun!" she said.

I repped you just because you 1. Delivered, and 2. I'm trashed and choked on my own LOLs.

I've worked in a few locations that get a lot of armored car traffic; every once in a while we'd see a (always young) guard who took his job way too seriously. Universally, by July he would have reduced his load-out...

Tactical disadvantages aside, it is better to OC proudly than to be apex carrying and lift for a can of soup in a crowded Walmart..which freaks people out more?
One thing I like about NH is we don't have to stress out about "concealed means concealed"; I'll untuck my shirt if I have to go into Walmart, just to avoid the sort of situation with MA tourists as mentioned in the OP. If it rides up when I reach for a can of soup, no biggie.

Again, in July, comfort takes precedence over concealment (or the need to have sufficient spare magazines to hold off the crew from Heat).

Last edited:
Doug MacRay: I don't like the guards on the next thing, alright. One kid is like ****ing G.I. Joe, He wears the vest on the outside and tucks his pants into his f-ing combat boots.

Drop leg holster? Plate carrier? (to handle .338 Lapua?)
Is all that worth it for $10.50 an hour?
Serious question.

Chris

I think it's a few of your details to your story that gives off the mall ninja vibe. The trousers bloused into shined combat boots. The backup gun. The large number of mags. All you needed was one reliable handgun, one spare mag and situational awareness. The other stuff seems a bit much. I know armored cars get held up more than most people know, so I can also understand some ballistic protection.
If that's the career you want, why not join the military to help build your resume? Have you applied to become a LEO or CO? Are you taking any criminal justice courses?

Look at the city where my profile says I'm from. ;) It's just difficult to make it not sound like I'm a Gecko45 nut trying to sound like an operator when I'm just a mall cop. I was an armored car guard. I'd love to see somebody walk into a bank on Dot Ave with $300,000 in a handbag and NOT want to be up-armored and armed up. ****, I would have preferred an 14.5" AR with a 3-point. If you think I'm paranoid, or being a gear queer, or whatever, please check out a few articles: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=armored+car+robbery&tbm=nws. I found the link to the deleted thread. I requested the OP delete it because he mentioned a time and place. I don't work for the company anymore, but at the time I didn't even tell my friends and family when and where I was making drops. You can read it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/boston/comments/1r45ix/armed_security_at_prudential_center/ . Some of the other details that I mentioned last night were hashed out when I PM'd the OP (like the part where I said the guy's girlfriend said she was scared), so I can also get a screencap of the PM. Here's a selfie I took once in the truck where you can see some of the kit I described... Don't judge, I sent it to a girl (who I am now happily together with)... :

Sorry bub, your posts reek of mall ninja ness. How many PDs have turned you down? No sympathy here.

I've never NOPED'd the **** out of the way for an armored car when I was in a marked cruiser. I don't even know what I just said.

Back
Top Bottom