• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. judge indicted protecting illegal and others "take a stand" against ICE/Feds

I love this picture, looks like she's about to cry. When a judge is facing charges and starts to cry you know they're f***ed.

She actually did, according to report on TV.
Good. About time to fight craziness. I hope it's just the beginning.

Attorney Lelling ftw

I am so glad some justice is being done even if by one of those 1,000 cuts. Eventually a complete death......

There has to be some puckering going on at the state house right now.
This guy just let it be known he's not playing.
I don't know if I could take it if the next big story involved Deleo being frog walked out of his office.

Second look at Salvador Allende?

Wow...this is so much fun to watch

043.gif

Yup, we got one of those 100 federal judges. Andrew Lelling Esq. first of his name.

Looks like this is getting bigger(not just the judge now "fighting")

Ban ICE From Local Courthouses: Massachusetts Lawsuit

BOSTON — Two Democratic district attorneys and legal advocates filed an "unprecedented" lawsuit in federal court Monday that would ban U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from local courthouses. Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan and Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins claim ICE's practice of arresting people at courthouses on immigration matters has hampered their efforts to prosecute cases, as victims and witnesses are often reluctant to go to court. The lawsuit comes after last week's indictment of state Judge Shelley Joseph, accused of helping an inmate escape ICE agents by allowing him to sneak out a back door in her court.

"This case is about our belief that people have a constitutional right to go to the courthouse," Ryan said, adding ICE is "violating" that right.

"Immigrants are being hunted down," said Ivan Espinoza-Madrigal, executive director of the group Lawyers for Civil Rights. "This is harmful to all of us. And we are fighting back. This is our legal and moral responsibilities."

And another

'It would be my honor’ to be arrested for challenging ICE courthouse arrests, Suffolk County DA Rachael Rollins says after filing lawsuit

Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins made a clear distinction on Monday between her employees notifying her of federal immigration enforcement in their courthouses and a district judge allegedly helping a man evade immigration agents.

But she’s not afraid to go to jail for challenging the arrests at courthouses, either. She argues that Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s practices of arresting people of civil immigration violations is illegal, disrupts criminal prosecutions and scares off witnesses, victims and defendants.

“I am in no fear of arrest,” she said, "and very candidly, if I am, it would be my honor to be because we need to stand up and be very, very bold about this ridiculous behavior that our president is engaging in right now.”

She talks big but if ever she was threatened with arrest she'd fold like a paper cup.

She's dumb enough to think the Feds won't call her bluff. The feds will take her to the mat as soon as there is a good violent repeat offender MS13 type at a courthouse to demonstrate how morally bankrupt and devoid of common sense she is.

Looks like this is getting bigger(not just the judge now "fighting")

Ban ICE From Local Courthouses: Massachusetts Lawsuit

BOSTON — Two Democratic district attorneys and legal advocates filed an "unprecedented" lawsuit in federal court Monday that would ban U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from local courthouses. Middlesex County District Attorney Marian Ryan and Suffolk County District Attorney Rachael Rollins claim ICE's practice of arresting people at courthouses on immigration matters has hampered their efforts to prosecute cases, as victims and witnesses are often reluctant to go to court. The lawsuit comes after last week's indictment of state Judge Shelley Joseph, accused of helping an inmate escape ICE agents by allowing him to sneak out a back door in her court.

"This case is about our belief that people have a constitutional right to go to the courthouse," Ryan said, adding ICE is "violating" that right.

"Immigrants are being hunted down," said Ivan Espinoza-Madrigal, executive director of the group Lawyers for Civil Rights. "This is harmful to all of us. And we are fighting back. This is our legal and moral responsibilities."

This is beautiful! Two emotional basket cases are approaching the burning sun. [popcorn]
It will be fun to watch.

A corrupt judge in federal prison? She's already dead, just doesn't know it yet.

I'm not an expert on federal prisons but I know a guy who served federal time for a white collar offense. According to him, other inmates were just like him and there was no violence whatsoever. There are probably prisons for different kinds of offenders and I strongly doubt that crooked stockbrockers she's likely to end up with will off her.

I'm not an expert on federal prisons but I know a guy who served federal time for a white collar offense. According to him, other inmates were just like him and there was no violence whatsoever. There are probably prisons for different kinds of offenders and I strongly doubt that crooked stockbrockers she's likely to end up with will off her.

This is exactly what Whitey was told before his last transfer. ;)

Kunher is on it. Do we need a rally in front of rollin's office.? Lock um all up. Hope the snow ball keeps rolling. We need justice served...

Chris plante out of DC has mentioned this several times of late.

What they don't get about this whole thing - the demo-craps, I mean - is that this guy was A CONVICTED DRUG DEALER. . . . WITH A DUI WARRANT IN PENN. This isn't some poor "dreamer." He's a scumbag that needs to be deported and was deported TWICE before.

This judge got caught up in the liberal la-la-land of "oh, the poor peeeeeepullllll" and forgot that JUSTICE is what she serves. All the yapping mouths from Hollywood to Maura Healey's office got her arrested. And rightfully so. Let's keep the push on.

I'm about 99% sure that the majority of people are behind the US Atty on this one. Again, had they come down on her for a "dreamer" she'd probably be a hero too many. (Not most, but many.). But letting a CONVICT go??? So he wouldn't be deported???? Yeah. That's a big fat hairy NO for the US public, lady.

BOSTON — Two Democratic district attorneys and legal advocates filed an "unprecedented" lawsuit in federal court Monday that would ban U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents from local courthouses. ...
RTC-9368-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom