• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. judge indicted protecting illegal and others "take a stand" against ICE/Feds

"It is a bedrock principle of our constitutional system that
federal prosecutors should not recklessly interfere with
the operation of state courts and their administration of justice,”
the statement read. “This matter could have been appropriately handled by
the Commission on Judicial Conduct and the Trial Court
broomed".​
FTFY, you corrupt hack tyrant you.

I wonder if Massachusetts will start charging ICE agents for harboring criminals.
News flash: Yes Virginia, there is a Supremacy Clause.

ICE pretty much refuses to recognize a Habius Corpus order to bring defendants to state court to face charges.
DEA probably doesn't let cartel kingpins out on weekend furloughs, either.
For exactly the same reason.

Last edited:
P. S.

Somewhere there's an AR-15 going uncleaned, unlubricated, and unpreserved.
Where the hell is my spray bottle when I need it?

The illegal was arrested a month later and is being deported?

How can that be if Boston is a sanctuary city?

I hope the "meddling" has just begun and the feds blow the whole state government wide open and expose it for the corrupt structured criminal enterprise that it is.

I hope this is just the beginning and former FBI Director James Comey and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton, and Obama

For over three years, we have had two standards of legality when there can only be one. A reckoning is near. The evidence is over whelming, for all you liberals do you really think that Clinton and her enablers can survive the level of investigation Trump has had. Even Comey couldn't overlook the long list of laws Clinton broke, it was easier to change the wording of the espionage laws by adding intent.

All the cheerleaders over the last two years (our AG, the Media, the Dems and The Rhinos) of a political motivated unjustified investigation will once again be exposed as hypocrites when the ignore, under report or miss report those that committed crimes.

I'm hoping Healey just talks herself into an indictment or gets nailed for all her interference in interstate commerce well beyond her authority as a state AG. The feds would not have brought these charges without a nod and I get the feeling more may be coming against bad actors in the commonwealth.

Maybe we should complain about her and her ammo crusade? If there are ears out there...

I love this picture, looks like she's about to cry. When a judge is facing charges and starts to cry you know they're f***ed.

This face is saying to other liberals:"Help me to spread this picture so we can all use it when attacking brutal white men who are responsible for all my crimes! I am like you, I choose when to turn the mike on and off, I choose which person is guilty and which can go free, I am a powerful liberal who cares only about being one of those entitled to a power!"

probably depleted uranium.

I wander how many mAss judges are rethinking their careers tonight. The dumb broad had everything and threw it all away for aiding a criminal. I hope she gets a f***ing thank you card from a Dominican Republic.

She may decide to perform taxpayers paid correction in a correctional facility of her choice and come back clean like that NH politician who is now allowed to run again. MA will gladly accept him back as a lost son. She is lucky, her name is any gender ready. [rockon]

If dimples is against it, it must be good for the Republic.

I'm trying to figure out how the MA court system suspended the judge without pay.

Glad they did, but scratching my head about the whole 'innocent until PROVEN guilty' thing, despite the overwhelming evidence.

I hope ICE pulls a 'shock and awe' campaign and starts with politicians next, starting with DeBlasio

This is one reason why I really want to see Donald Trump get his second term. I think we would see Trump unleashed. It would be his second term and nothing to fear from going after some of these people. He needs to play nice in the sandbox to stay in office. Once that doesn't matter he is going to be ferocious. I really want some popcorn and a ringside seat when that happens.

This is one reason why I really want to see Donald Trump get his second term. I think we would see Trump unleashed. It would be his second term and nothing to fear from going after some of these people. He needs to play nice in the sandbox to stay in office. Once that doesn't matter he is going to be ferocious. I really want some popcorn and a ringside seat when that happens.

with all due respect, I've been hearing this for a while, there is never ending excuse when Trump starts clean the house. There is always the next milestone, next year, post mid-terms, next term. ... I am not holding my breath.

The important point here is that this dude is not Trump. He is a US Attorney who appears to do his job. The change will not come from the top, it will come from the bottom, people like him doing their duty. We don't need to wait for Trump.

with all due respect, I've been hearing this for a while, there is never ending excuse when Trump starts clean the house. There is always the next milestone, next year, post mid-terms, next term. ... I am not holding my breath.

The important point here is that this dude is not Trump. He is a US Attorney who appears to do his job. The change will not come from the top, it will come from the bottom, people like him doing their duty. We don't need to wait for Trump.

I do want Trump to get his moment of having liberals telling him "Sorry wrong guy". I'm not a Trump boot licker, but dammit that guy has gotten the short end of the stick since election night and it never stopped.

I do want Trump to get his moment of having liberals telling him "Sorry wrong guy". I'm not a Trump boot licker, but dammit that guy has gotten the short end of the stick since election night and it never stopped.

Anyone looking at this even marginally objectively has to notice that the GOP has been lukewarm about Trumpism, at best. They had the House, Senate and Oval office for 2 years and couldn't get meaningful laws passed. Paul Ryan was an obstructionist weasel. John McCain fvcked us out of an Obamacare repeal *just* to screw over Trump (and the rest of America). McConnell's help has been spotty on a good day.

here is the piece of shit standing behind her attorney. We should know our liberal heroes of Natick. That town must have some weird water.
Natick has Brian and Greg on the good guy side.
I hope she gets the max and in real Fed. prison, not club fed
For persons federally convicted of non-violent offenses the security level largely depends on the length of the sentence, with < 10 years getting less rigorous conditions.

She should be hiring a sentencing consultant and a consultant on how to survive federal stir.

I expect these things from Democrats, but the biggest blood loss of Trump comes from Rs backstabbing the crap out of him ... also his bad decisions in choosing his team. He chose badly.

I was listening to this story on the radio on my way home yesterday, local NPR. They were talking about what actually happened (I wasn't even aware) and then the "fact" that this is all just contrived politically motivated BS stemming from Trump's aggression toward immigrants. The standard used to charge her with obstruction was super broad and totally just BS, they suggested

I was trying to reconcile those opinions with the recap of the case they had laid out just a minute before. This lady literally shut off camera/audio in a courtroom for a guy who had already been deported twice, was in court on drug charges, and has a long criminal record, so that she could inform him of the ICE agent and help him sneak out the back door and escape.

If that isn't the most clear cut example of obstruction and interfering with federal law enforcement then I don't know what is. The left really is just totally unhinged.

I was listening to this story on the radio on my way home yesterday, local NPR. They were talking about what actually happened (I wasn't even aware) and then the "fact" that this is all just contrived politically motivated BS stemming from Trump's aggression toward immigrants. The standard used to charge her with obstruction was super broad and totally just BS, they suggested

I was trying to reconcile those opinions with the recap of the case they had laid out just a minute before. This lady literally shut off camera/audio in a courtroom for a guy who had already been deported twice, was in court on drug charges, and has a long criminal record, so that she could inform him of the ICE agent and help him sneak out the back door and escape.

If that isn't the most clear cut example of obstruction and interfering with federal law enforcement then I don't know what is. The left really is just totally unhinged.

This is the best post in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom