• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass. judge indicted protecting illegal and others "take a stand" against ICE/Feds

I'm in for $10,000 to get a plane full of DeSantian Refugees dropped on her front doorstep. I can't think of a better, more deserving person. Even explain to these poor folks they are going to a wealthy community to be in the care of a judge who has shown a propensity to skirt the law to protect illegals.

Alford Plea....Right Neil? [wave]

"Alford is an admission to sufficient facts and many judges won't accept a pure Alford plea on a serious charge even to impose a cwof."
From my Comm2A thread
Nah this is a million times better for her than an Alford plea. There's no actual plea at all. She just has to go before the judicial oversight committee and get a reprimand.

Nothing to see here folks.
Move along....

ACLU is a worthless org., totally political and Leftist. So they support a Judge taking the law into her own hands? Hmm? So what other laws should Judges ignore over their political beliefs?

Back
Top Bottom