Mass Health and Human Services Web Link

The office responsible for this is the Injury Prevention and Control Program. We need to bombard them with CONSTRUCTIVE advice to help enlighten them about real weapon safety programs, like the NRA's Eddy Eagle program. Please see their contact information:
http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eohhs2terminal&L=5&L0=Home&L1=Consumer&L2=Prevention+and+Wellness&L3=Injury+Prevention&L4=About+Injury+Prevention&sid=Eeohhs2&b=terminalcontent&f=dph_com_health_injury_c_contact_info&csid=Eeohhs2
Injury Prevention and Control Program
MA Department of Public Health
250 Washington Street, 4th fl
Boston, MA 02108

Traumatic Brain Injury, Water Safety, Weapon Safety
Carlene Pavlos
Director of the Division of Violence and Injury Prevention
[email protected]
(617) 624-5491.

Unbelievable...they are obviously a gun control organization with a political agenda. If you click on that link looking for "weapon safety" advice, they will advise you to get rid of all of your guns.

What is BS about this is that the NRA has a legitimate "weapon safety" program that has been around for decades. They need to link to something like that. We need to figure out which bureaucrat decided to put the link there and hold their feet to the fire.

Last edited:
http://www.bradycampaign.org/media/release.php?release=1028

Vicky Armel, 40, the Fairfax County, Virginia police veteran who was the mother of two girls, five and seven, when she and officer Michael Garbarino lost their lives on May 2006. She volunteered at her church and decorated the local school gym at the holidays. The shooter: Michael Kennedy, an 18-year-old mental patient whose mother helped him practice firing his AK-47 assault rifle and whose father supplied him with marijuana.

guns are to blame here...right? not the parenting???????[angry][angry][angry]

I filled out their "contact us" form asking they link to GOAL as well, since listing only the Brady group for gun safety is like limiting links on birth control education to abstinence education groups. I'll update this thread if they reply.

And they only link to Brady's main page and not some supposed gun safety piece. They are not even trying to hide it. a**h***s. Eddie the Eagle and Goal should be put there immediately.

listing only the Brady group for gun safety is like limiting links on birth control education to abstinence education groups.

It's worse than that, since the Brady bunch advise you to get rid of all your guns, it's like pointing to abstinence education when people are looking for parenting advice.

That would be the MASS hacks for you. Too lazy to do their own work so they leech off some left wing activist group for effect. It's cheaper and they get to piss the real taxes away on waste and gubberment spending with no concequence.

Can somebody sticky this thread and add the contact information for Pavos to the first post until we get this link changed/removed?? We need to keep the e-mails, letters and phone calls coming until they fix this.

I found some errors on their site regarding car maintenance, emailed and had a response by them in the morning. I was surprised by the turnaround and personal response.

I wrote to them again last night via a feedback submission form. We'll see if anything productive happens. My argument? Helping people with proper gun safety has nothing to do with legislation and more to do with safe gun handling practices and training.

It's worse than that, since the Brady bunch advise you to get rid of all your guns, it's like pointing to abstinence education when people are looking for parenting advice.

IMO, it would be more akin to linking to a site that touts self- castration as the preferred method of birth control.

Back
Top Bottom