marty walsh gun sign boston

I didn't get that sign, but I did get this one a few days ago:

IMG_8234_zpsb6ec9d60.jpg

+1 lmao

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Pathetic.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Where the hell is this billboard? I went looking all over Cambridge Street for it today and couldn't find it.

How many of the urban yoof gang bangers have LTCs or go out to shoot at moon island? Guns don't grow arms and legs and start shooting people. How about we lock up these filthy animals for a long time.

I expect Boston will see more of the same from the new mayor, i.e. lot of lip service to MAIG and Mothers Against Whatever, but issuance of an LTC-A to anyone who is statutorily qualified.
Personally I don't think he will join MAIG as they aren't his kind of folks.

I'm not sure how far or how fast he will change the current rules for LCF in Boston. From my quite limited discussions with him on the subject, he does not believe a bunch of gun laws deter criminals but undoing existing laws before he's established a solid political base is unlikely. We are going to have to wait our turn, like it or not.

Who he hires for police commissioner will be important. Some people think he will pick an insider, while others believe he will pick an outsider who can address the legacy of racism BPD faces. Because he is from Dot, he's personally familiar with the crime problems there and I believe addressing them is important to him. I can definitely see a new commish arguing that testing civilians at the range is a waste of police resources.

It really is a mess right now. Communities of color don't trust the police. Police feel those communities don't support them because witnesses are reluctant to come forward. Those witnesses are reluctant to come forward because they believe they might be charged by the PD or targeted by the criminals. The police can step up intensity in hot spots but don't have the resources to keep up the pressure everywhere. Drug dealers and prostitutes are like like deer during hunting season: they go where the guys with guns aren't.

IMHO it is fixable. I believe Walsh favors an increase in the number of police officers, which has barely changed for the last 10-15 years. There were 2161 in 2001 and 2181 in 2011.

Last edited:
Problem is we all know the real solution to the crime problem is more guns. How about we start a foundation. AR's for RMD [Roxbury, Mattapan and Dorchester]. Residents of other communities can apply too for reduced rate AR's, pistols and training. Once a few MS-13 types get plugged, the crime problem will disappear.

One can dream. :D

Problem is we all know the real solution to the crime problem is more guns. How about we start a foundation. AR's for RMD [Roxbury, Mattapan and Dorchester]. Residents of other communities can apply too for reduced rate AR's, pistols and training. Once a few MS-13 types get plugged, the crime problem will disappear.

One can dream. :D

Oh, I like it! But can it be done as a 501(c)(3)? [smile]

Where the hell is this billboard? I went looking all over Cambridge Street for it today and couldn't find it.

if you are walking up New Chardon street past the Boston Municipal Court toward bowdoin street and the state house it is the big ugly sign above Dunkin Donuts - you can see the Red Hat in the bottom corner of the photo.

And no Farty Marty, I dont give a F$ck about "their" future.

Last edited:
Weren't there a few whales on that building? Oh, the horror.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

How about getting the thugs, drug pushers, multiple offenders, and criminals off the street and shipped far away......

How about getting Marty Walsh and all the other Beacon Hill criminals off the street?

- - - Updated - - -

Who keeps leaving guns on the streets? I can see this being a problem for cars or bicyclists.

Tell me where they are. I will gladly go pick them up.

When all the guns have been taken off the streets forever, what will they do when they still have a "gun crime" problem???

Will they assume that's as peaceful as it's ever gonna get,???

Job well done!!!!

Going after criminals requires actual WORK. It's much easier to pass a law that goes after law-abiding citizens. That get the dimwits to jump up and down about all the progress you made.

You could add that for them to say there going after the criminals and doing real work dose not always hit the spot with the sheeple to gain there votes,

so they say key things like were getting guns off the streets and new gun laws, basically crap to get there attention, and becase they have already made anything gun related standout to the sheeple its a sure thing we will seE alot more of this stupidity

When all the guns have been taken off the streets forever, what will they do when they still have a "gun crime" problem???

Will they assume that's as peaceful as it's ever gonna get,???

Job well done!!!!

Or what will they do with the more then likely higher violent crime rate, its mostly in history we find the answer,

slowly but surely things like knifes and crap will be more and more strict On what you can have, then not allowed at all, and so on and so on till the police now more militarized can go in your home sleep with your wife and you cant say jack about it,

becase if guns do become illegal, it will be the begining of the end of the constitution and slowly but surly it will be the sheeple who voted it out for safety and will then live a sheltered life of constent worry of whether or not the government was comming for there first born for reeducation and programing

Tomorrow Walshs first meeting will be on guns. While the gun murders have gone down he states gun crime has gone up. Guess you need to prepare to have more obscene gun controls put in place for law abiding citizens which will have little impact on criminals.

Sent from the blind

Tomorrow Walshs first meeting will be on guns. While the gun murders have gone down he states gun crime has gone up. Guess you need to prepare to have more obscene gun controls put in place for law abiding citizens which will have little impact on criminals.

I hope GOAL and the NRA know about this. We need some representation at that meeting.

Notice they started calling Dems "Progressives" lately. Guess it sounds better than "flaming liberals" in an election. Looks like it works too :-(

Back
Top Bottom