Martial Law in Springfield??

Terra,

While he didn't say it, I suspect the matial law that he's specifically looking for is the ability to conduct unconstitutional search and siezure of illegally possesed firearms, and while I am sure he could get a lot of support for a local police policy that anyone in that area of town can be searched for any reason (or no reason at all) and sieze illegal items it would still be highly unconstitutional.

Like they really care here in MA?[thinking]

Terra,

While he didn't say it, I suspect the matial law that he's specifically looking for is the ability to conduct unconstitutional search and siezure of illegally possesed firearms, and while I am sure he could get a lot of support for a local police policy that anyone in that area of town can be searched for any reason (or no reason at all) and sieze illegal items it would still be highly unconstitutional.

Oh, I agree with you. You misinterpreted what I was saying. I can't believe such a 2A friendly statement came from the same mouth that made the first statement.

Oh, I agree with you. You misinterpreted what I was saying. I can't believe such a 2A friendly statement came from the same mouth that made the first statement.

It's easily explained. In the eyes of Rep. Swan, all firearms are illegal if they aren't for LEO/MIL purposes.

Back
Top Bottom