Marlboro April 6th & 7th 2013

How are vendors for accepting credit cards at these sorts of things? I've never gone before and call me paranoid, but I'm very uncomfortable carrying large amounts of cash.

Going to the show to sell my NIB KEL-TEC KSG with cheek cover and my Enforcer muzzle device (un installed).

Hello ladies and gents, I am planning on attending the show in Marlboro this weekend. I have been searching for a Remington 12GA Express combo but have had no luck. Does anyone know if this firearm will be available to buy at the show?

Since ESP isn't a strong point with anyone here I'll say use the magic 8 ball.

Seriously though... chances are in today's market you'll probably see one there and at a decent price since its not a semi auto rifle that accepts magazines.

I like guns but hate crowds so my social awkwardness prevents me from attending. I could use some jerky though.

Yeah, any M1 garand ammo clips? Also looking for some cheap air rifles b3s, how the show look?
there was a vendor at plymouth show who had a larger than normal (that I have noticed) air rifle bb gun stuff. Some factory reconditioned crosman stuff for about 1/3-1/2 price

Scores two 10rd 10/22 mags (kills my souls to spend $26/per when I can get 30rders for $30-40 but the Braintree range asks that you use 10's).... And an $8 dog bone from the jerky guy.... So it was a marginal success!

I really neede some 9mm or .22lr.... No luck there... Prob woulda been better off spending the time stopping at Walmart/ small shops on the way from CT to Boston but there's always tomorrow

Signed up for GOAL....drooled over a barrett 50bmg....cheked out some Trijicon ACOGs...i did see some powders (price was high) and primers (didnt ask price)...crowd was a typical show

Saw a couple of NES'S and looked around. The prices? OOO La La! There was a CRISS there for $3,500.00

There was a guy walking around with a Polish underfolder AK for sale. He said it was pre ban and wanted $1500 for it. If it indeed was pre ban that was probably the best deal there today.
The NY guys had TONS of ammo. Literally... tons.

I went around 10:30 and there wasn't a line, all the deals were gone already though. No real usable powder for my purposes although I scored a few pounds of VV that were tucked behind one table. Primers were expensive, nobody had any jacketed projectiles that I could see for pistol.

I did see an 8" Colt Anaconda SS for $900 which I thought was a smash deal.

Chris

Went with my Girlfriend's father this morning. Waited in line for about 45 minutes. Once the doors opened, the line moved quickly. .223 hovered around $20 for a box of 20 rounds, I was able to find a table selling it for $15. Also managed to find a brick of CCI .22 for a price that wasn't completely outrageous...I think I paid $40. Saw some bricks of .22 for $70 or more. Saw a couple tables with American Eagle 100-round boxes of .223 for $90+, which was outrageous. I bought the same box at 4S a couple weeks ago for under $60, but hey, that's a gun show.

Also got some great deals on 100-stacks of paper targets and picked up a new scope for one of my rifles for a great deal as well. For those of you who are familiar with high-end folding knives, there was a gentleman with a brand-spanking new Hinderer XM-24 in one of his cases. I got to handle it and I almost started sobbing. That was my first time handling a Hinderer and ho-lee-cow, what a knife.

Just got back. I found the Single-Six I wanted at the price I wanted; I'm pleased with the day. It seemed like there was very little ammo at all.

Was my first gun show and I had thought it was quite an experience. Saw alot of different things and some stuff only heard of. Amo prices seemed same to a llittle higher than can be had at local places, if they have it. Grabbed some small accessories and saw a lot more optics selection than I realized was out there. Met some good guys in line waiting, thanks to the gentleman that handed me a coupon. A few $$ and a Saturday morning well spent.

Back
Top Bottom