Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) introduces Second Amendment Protection Act (forbids federal funds used for gun control)

Please remind me when we had 60 votes in the Senate. And even with the slim margin we had we had the likes of ryan, Collins, Markowski, McCain who is then replaced by Romney!
GM-GUY's point exactly.
Not every bill can be a slam-dunk. But you've got to try. National Reciprocity passed the House but was stalled in the Senate. Trump, after initially supporting the National Reciprocity legislation, seemed to change his mind and instead pushed for and signed the "Fix-NICS" law.

What a dolt she is. I would love if this could be done, but it is a pie-in-the-sky attempt.

She really is a whacko (sorry real whacko here, no disrespect intended) and useless as a legislator for her constituents. But, she was duly elected by them and she deserves to do as she thinks best for them.
I'll take her brand of whacko 7 days a week.

I think that's a 'cultural' (or lack thereof) thing - meaning no one can speak ill of it. It does however explain the depressed IQ levels noted in such countries of origin.
Eh, the 'elite' of western society are a bunch of inbred blue bloods that think they are smarter than they are.

Depressed IQ in other countries, and even in this country, more often has to do with a shitty diet or exposure to pollution during the formative years of neurological growth. Toxins + crap or deficient diet during childhood = brain never develops to its full potential.

Cultures that eat fish and nuts full of Omega fatty acids in general are smarter than those that don't have access to those nutrients. Western IQ has been declining as people have been eating crappier highly processed diets in the postwar era.

Back
Top Bottom