• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) introduces Second Amendment Protection Act (forbids federal funds used for gun control)

SKumar

NES Member
What a dolt she is. I would love if this could be done, but it is a pie-in-the-sky attempt.

She really is a whacko (sorry real whacko here, no disrespect intended) and useless as a legislator for her constituents. But, she was duly elected by them and she deserves to do as she thinks best for them.

What a dolt she is. I would love if this could be done, but it is a pie-in-the-sky attempt.

She really is a whacko (sorry real whacko here, no disrespect intended) and useless as a legislator for her constituents. But, she was duly elected by them and she deserves to do as she thinks best for them.
[troll]

We know where you stand. The great thing about this bill is it requires gopcucks to take a stand. Will it get passed and signed, not bloody likely, but that doesn't matter it outs traitors and that is more important. Sadly for us in the Northeast American type rights are going to be protected on a state by state basis. And if your governor happens to take money from the Chinese as all the New England governors do then you(me as well) are screwed.

So we're back to slut shaming?
Notice how the 'rules' never apply to Democrats. This is why strong people like Greene giving no f***s about what anyone other than what her constituents want are important. GoPe caves at every hint of accusation in some idiotic pursuit of 'legitimacy' or 'respectability' from the opposition that would never give it to them anyway.

Absolutely disgusting that the Constitution needs protection from our politicians. If she is one of the few defending it I don't care what she does in her personal life.

Absolutely disgusting that the Constitution needs protection from our politicians. If she is one of the few defending it I don't care what she does in her personal life.
She is using the same underhanded tactics that the antis, like Sheila Jackson Lee, use but in reverse. She is clearly on our side and under this anti-gun administration, we can use all the support we can get.

My only observation on this is notice how bills like this don’t get filed when the GOP holds both houses & PotUS...........we won’t have to worry about that again so these types of bills will be filed yearly now.
The GOP had 2 years (2016-2018) to pass legislation like National Reciprocity which would have been an important 2A law, only to fumble and punt.

The GOP had 2 years (2016-2018) to pass legislation like National Reciprocity which would have been an important 2A law, only to fumble and punt.
Please remind me when we had 60 votes in the Senate. And even with the slim margin we had we had the likes of ryan, Collins, Markowski, McCain who is then replaced by Romney!

All this is going to do is fire up the firearm prohibitionist base of the Democratic Party to retaliate by ramming through the wish list of bills over which disarmament enthusiasts already have begun flogging Biden.
Stop accepting the framing that we can't make Democrats mad or they will rape us. They will do it to us anyway because the GoPE never makes them suffer any consequences for it when in power.

Please don't take away my Jewish Space Laser.
If only she had actually said anything like that... but try to find the post and all you get is paraphrased (lies) comments on what people want you to believe she said.

But what she did say was could have been said with a lot less tinfoil

She is using the same underhanded tactics that the antis, like Sheila Jackson Lee, use but in reverse. She is clearly on our side and under this anti-gun administration, we can use all the support we can get.
Exactly...she gets that taking the high road will get you nowhere in this skirmish. Sometimes you need to use the same tactics as the enemy.

Last edited:
Exactly...she gets that taking the high road will get you nowhere in this skirmish. Sometimes you need to use the same tactics as the enemy.
At least some one here gets it .
Turning the other cheek gets your jaw broken in two places.
And the high road gets you sky lined and picked off.
These people aren't interested in playing nice or being reasonable, they want total control.
And yes they have had people killed to get it.
It was the Arkansas state troopers that came up with the term Arkansancide referring to the trail of bodies behind the Clintons.
Think they didn't know what they were talking about?
They had one of their own killed when they thought he turned evidence over to Assange .
Seth Rich tried to do the right thing for the country and left his brains on a sidewalk because of it.

These aren't people who are suddenly going to transform in actual human beings because someone holds out an olive branch .
They are going to take it and gouge your eye out with it.

We function as a civilization because we face punishment for acting in an uncivilized manor.
Take that punishment away and you have what we're looking at now.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/1359946977790685186

She parties like Senator Kristen Sinema. @Reptile maybe call her office? Alpha female right there.

Two alphas don't mix...

She can be all alpha woman with her girlfriends but I don't take orders from women.

I'd love to hang out with her and see where things go though.

Most of the QAnon stuff if BS but they're no doubt pedophile networks.

QAnon relies on this:

Apophenia - belief that certain unrelated things are related and part of a big conspiracy

Once combined with people with untreated mental illness you get this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAFDvO52cxI

Back
Top Bottom