Many liberals being diagnosed with "Trump Anxiety Disorder"

Anything to get meds or a excuse to be a dead beat.
Not long ago many people put in for full SS because they where out of work so long they fear going back. Ergophobia

Y'know I do believe "the enemy of the American people" are responsible for this. Not the man himself.

And now they can report on what they've caused. Brilliant.

According to the article, the gays are living in constant fear of their marriages being annulled. Can anything be more stupid than this? Trump is in favor of them, more so than Hillary or Obama. Besides, that is not how the law works. Trump can't override courts. And so what if they did? You know what I would do if the government declared one day that they didn't recognize my marriage to my wife? I would laugh at them and carry on living how I always do. Seriously, I could not care less of their disapproval.

According to the article, the gays are living in constant fear of their marriages being annulled. Can anything be more stupid than this? Trump is in favor of them, more so than Hillary or Obama. Besides, that is not how the law works. Trump can't override courts. And so what if they did? You know what I would do if the government declared one day that they didn't recognize my marriage to my wife? I would laugh at them and carry on living how I always do. Seriously, I could not care less of their disapproval.
Iirc, he was asked what his position was regarding gay marriage prior to the election and he immediately responded it was the law and afahwc, it was settled. End of story. No tap dancing or talking in circles, his whole answer took about 5 seconds. I have a female friend that for whatever reason seems to have a lot of gay friends. She was talking about how he was going to round up all the gays and put them in camps. I laughed and asked her if she was serious and she was. She was also awaiting an epidemic of rape nation wide because Trump was going to make it OK somehow. This is from an intelligent, otherwise normal person.

Those 8 years of obama werent easy, but atleast i knew he'd fail at everything(except Obamacare because it fails by design)

What these liberals are scared of is trump being successful in making America great again.which he already has. Americas finally gotten off the bench and back to work.

Those 8 years of obama werent easy, but atleast i knew he'd fail at everything(except Obamacare because it fails by design)

What these liberals are scared of is trump being successful in making America great again.which he already has. Americas finally gotten off the bench and back to work.
Except his pissing contest (aka trade war) is F'ing over US (the American people) since it's causing the price of products to go UP, for US due to the other countries doing the same shit he is. Then he gets pissy when a company makes a move to shift SOME of it's production overseas to serve THAT market which is actually a higher percentage of it's sales.

But that's for another thread.

How do you deprogram that many?
You dont. Hopefully enough people spend enough time talking to their kids to help counteract what theyre being fed in school and make the effort to talk to educators and hold them accountable one way or another.

Someone needs to start an adult version of the Boy Scouts to get these man-child victims back in line with Nature...
Teach them how to camp, build a fire, fish, hike, marksmanship, sharpen a knife, how to treat a lady, change a flat, tie a bowline, fist-fight.
I can see the merit badges already...

Someone needs to start an adult version of the Boy Scouts to get these man-child victims back in line with Nature...
Teach them how to camp, build a fire, fish, hike, marksmanship, sharpen a knife, how to treat a lady, change a flat, tie a bowline, fist-fight.
I already have one... [rofl2]

They don't even know what they're afraid of. Quite comical, yet concerning. Meanwhile, Trump's approval rating keeps climbing.

What the MSM is trying to avoid admitting is the fact that Trumps approval rating right now is higher than Obamas at the same point in his presidency.

Sorry, but I think it's too late. Take a poll at your work: What percentage of your co-workers, regardless of gender, would change a flat in the parking lot after work? How many are able to, or have done so?

And you think that they'll play with matches, or sharpen a knife?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2kmIHbRHEA

The majority of people don't want to know how to do anything, so they won't have to do anything. That's why the "Dinner in a box" companies are doing well - nobody wants to have to decide what to cook (but still want the virtue of "eating natural."

It's a small sampling , but I do work for several married gay couples and they have no such fear.
In fact one felt that trying to ram the whole Tranny's in the ladies bathrooms and locker rooms down everyone's throat very counter productive.
All it did was fan the old flames of "The gays are after our kids. " crowd. and stir up hate, fear and resentment.

Back
Top Bottom