Manville 8/16 Out of your comfort zone

What a wuss!! Go back to your roots John.....single stack beckons. Tuesday night IDPA doesn't count, not enough rounds expended....[smile]

Dan, if he is going to leave it up to all of us, we could get him a cork gun and a helecopter beanie hat. [rofl] What do you think?

Single Stack or

displayImage.php

Ok, Ok.
Single stack, minor it is.

Matt, you bring the beanie, I'll wear it.................

I am having second thoughts, i might do SS minor as well. I will be shooting the Classifier match with it so why not Manville.

What a great idea. Too bad I don't shoot anymore... HAHA

Actually, I'm prob. going to switch to limited for a while in the near future. Gotta get to the range and practice a bit though.

Who would have thought that having a baby would change things???

HAHA

Gary,
I haven't been keeping up with the Hitler being banned videos. [rofl] I have to now!
I had seen the TJ one. That voice is more like Mike Plaxco, than Todd. I know......Who's Mike Plaxco????

Because it's harder..................
Besides , didn't you shoot a .45 before you got that Bedell gun?

Yeah, when I first started shooting open I was using a Kimber SS chambered in .45. It was my former bosses steel/pin gun and he was going through a divorce. Bad for him...good for me.

The only other gun I have for SS is a stock S&W 1911 in .45. That's what I'm a gonna use on Sun.

I'm old too [laugh]

lazertag.jpg
recognize anyone? (photo from BE)

Front Row, Doug Koenig, Mark Mazzotta, Jerry Barnhart
Back Row, J. Michael Plaxco, Robby (TGO), Brian Enos
That's the 1991 USPSA Gold Team at the World Championship, Austrailia.
No, I didn't have to look up the answer.

Last edited:
results are done, congrats Supermoto, told ya you won.
and thanks a lot for setting up the one stage that brass was spread out just about all over that range

results are done, congrats Supermoto, told ya you won.
and thanks a lot for setting up the one stage that brass was spread out just about all over that range

I try to do one thing a day that will somehow make someones day just a little bit harder

Thanks for all the hard work Matt and the smokin' fast results!

Almost as fast as your classifier. Nice 100%+ run

Woah, that was quick. Very fun match, especially with a "real gun". No just kidding, it will take a lot more to convert me from plastic [smile]. By the way, I think my Texas star time looks a little suspicious...[grin]

Thanks again John for the lend, check out your facebook page tomorrow morning...hopefully your vid will be up by then.

Awesome match.....tons of fun. Nice win, Mike. Shooting SS was a blast. I can't wait till the Nats are over so I can screw around with all the other divisions.

I got to get me one of those funny guns with the round thing in the middle that holds only 6 rounds. Now those look fun to play with.

Awesome match.....tons of fun. Nice win, Mike. Shooting SS was a blast. I can't wait till the Nats are over so I can screw around with all the other divisions.

I got to get me one of those funny guns with the round thing in the middle that holds only 6 rounds. Now those look fun to play with.

offer is still good for my gear

Mike,

Congrats on the win today and thanks for the props on the classifier, that means a lot to me coming from you (seriously).

Noid': I've shot a little revolver. Dave P. offered to let me shoot a spare 610. After the Nats let's give it a go.

Great job on the results Matt. Without Palm scoring, even. Fun match, as usual. It was fun to drag out the .45 Government model for a change. Next time it won't be with bowling pin loads. Not that it will change the results, it just won't kick so much.

Really good match - thanks Matt and crew! And thanks all for making the newbies feel welcomed! They are definately hooked!

D

BTW Dan - I didn't hear any comments from you about me pulling out my mags!!!!!! Did I finally stop doing that????????? Whoopee!

Last edited:
I guess I screwed up a score, Diana, sorry, I'll get that fixed tomorrow. I actually can't do it now because I'm on another computer, on dialup, because it appears comcast either can't keep their internet service working in the warm weather, or their crappy modem dies after like 2 months of use, if it doesn't work tomorrow, it's getting smashed with an AK

I also guess Mike Janus' score sheet wasn't included, Mike if you're out there and have your yellow copy, can you email me the score totals?
I have been through the pile of score sheets and the car, and it's not in there.

Donna,
If you were still yanking the mags, you were hiding it well. There was no obvious movements of that sort. I'll keep a closer eye next time.

Woah, that was quick. Very fun match, especially with a "real gun". No just kidding, it will take a lot more to convert me from plastic [smile]. By the way, I think my Texas star time looks a little suspicious...[grin]

Thanks again John for the lend, check out your facebook page tomorrow morning...hopefully your vid will be up by then.

Diana, How about making them so we can see them. Not everyone does Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom