Manville 8/16 Out of your comfort zone

A month ago or so, Noidlight mentioned shooting a division other than what he normally shot. It didn't happen because of Area 7 coming up. Anybody interested in doing so, this Sunday?

Last edited:
I'd love to do something like this. Might take a little "edge" off when shooting while having a little fun. I can't make it this week though- IDPA Regionals.

It would also be cool to do an all Production or Revo type match... take people out of their element. Damn... if I shoot a 32 round COF with a revo I might just decide to take up another hobby!

9x21 is in!

A month ago or so, Noidlight mentioned shooting a division other than what he normally shot. It didn't happen because of Area 7 coming up. Anybody interested in doing so, this Sunday?

Deal me in Dan,

I'll shoot either

Limited Minor
or
Single Stack minor

Let the fans decide:

VOTE today!
How do you want to see the "Hammer" get pasted!

However many votes this post gets by Friday 6PM will be what I shoot Sunday at Manville,

Come on Matt, You In?
I'll bring the box of Joe! [laugh]

I'm gonna shoot a skinny gun, with fat bullets! A vintage Series 70 Government Model.
John, go with the single stack.

I'm in. I'll shoot Production with my Beretta 90-Two. I'm classified in Limited 10 and Single Stack with my 1911 (major).

Deal me in Dan,

I'll shoot either

Limited Minor
or
Single Stack minor

Let the fans decide:

VOTE today!
How do you want to see the "Hammer" get pasted!

However many votes this post gets by Friday 6PM will be what I shoot Sunday at Manville,

Come on Matt, You In?
I'll bring the box of Joe! [laugh]

John,
Try SS
I'll try a new class in the Fall.
No Manville for me this weekend - I'll be out of town.

Variety is the spice of life.

I won't make the Manville match this month as I have a memorial/charity ride that day.

No great loss for me though. I'm classified in five of the six Divisions and plan to fill out my dance card with Harvard's special classifier match tonight. [smile]

John, go single stack and practice those reloads. [wink]

I won't make the Manville match this month as I have a memorial/charity ride that day.

No great loss for me though. I'm classified in five of the six Divisions and plan to fill out my dance card with Harvard's special classifier match tonight. [smile]

John, go single stack and practice those reloads. [wink]

The classifier match is next Wednesday night, 8/19.

The score so far:
Single Stack- Minor 3
Limited -Minor 1
looks like I'm shooting SINGLE STACK!

I think the Gamingoddess is going to try one of my Bedell open guns (non glock), so that counts...........

Mrs Supermoto may be shooting Limited.

Dan, I'll have to take you up on that offer at a later date. I actually did hurt myself, but not as supermoto implied. It was a very uncoordinated softball error and I have limited use of my right hand. Hopefully it starts to feel better soon, and is not broken [crying]

Dan, I'll have to take you up on that offer at a later date. I actually did hurt myself, but not as supermoto implied. It was a very uncoordinated softball error and I have limited use of my right hand. Hopefully it starts to feel better soon, and is not broken [crying]

I hope your hand heals quickly. The offer is good anytime you want.

You do need to practice those reloads John. But you basically shoot single stack every tuesday when you use the 1911 so I'll vote for limited minor. How about you shoot my Glock 34 in production one of these days and you let me borrow an open gun?

You do need to practice those reloads John. But you basically shoot single stack every tuesday when you use the 1911 so I'll vote for limited minor. How about you shoot my Glock 34 in production one of these days and you let me borrow an open gun?
Dave,
Thanks for limited vote, I need two more to make it happen.
(although, I only have to reload once per stage in IDPA, lord knows, I drop or miss half of them)[sad]
Where's Buckland, I need some more Limited votes,[sad]

Come Matt, Rob, Mike (where the hell is Steve?)
Vote for 9x21 LIMITED AT Manville![smile]
Throw a dog a bone[laugh2]

Dave,
Thanks for limited vote, I need two more to make it happen.
(although, I only have to reload once per stage in IDPA, lord knows, I drop or miss half of them)[sad]
Where's Buckland, I need some more Limited votes,[sad]

Come Matt, Rob, Mike (where the hell is Steve?)
Vote for 9x21 LIMITED AT Manville![smile]
Throw a dog a bone[laugh2]

I vote for limited also.

I gots no limited. I am going for SS. I have been wanting to shoot SS all season, I think Sun is the time. This should be a train wreck.

Back
Top Bottom