Manchester Firing Line/ New Boston PD It's over

Agreed

I agree - but if there is a next time, the "red" button will be pushed as fast as it was this time!
Lessons were learned here. and to repeat history is not something the jackasses involved this time will want to do again.
The County Attorney "Walsh" is a Bottom Feeding Democrat running for office this November - my money is on anyone that runs against the maggot! [smile]

A little more information:

1. The court did not have a change of heart,nor the New Boston Police Chief/Bottom Feeding County Attorney etc.
2. They're plan was to drag this out and make it expensive.

Three weeks ago while taking in some consignment guns, I looked at my own agreement and had a hell of an idea.... Buy the guns for 85% of the value as I had the right to do under the agreement. A phone call to my Lawyer & a check in the mail left all of the above Bottom Feeders shitting themselves. With absolutely nothing they could do to stop it - The Judge had to order the release of (MY Firearms)

Sometimes you need to step back, re-load , and come back in a different direction. Pissed,you can bet the farm they're pissed [angry] [smile][smile][smile][smile]

Check and Mate. What time is the BBQ in the parking lot on Wednesday?

Now that it is improperly seized items, I'd venture to guess that your attorney could make a stink about delays in returning *your* property to *you*... no matter the "man power" issues of the NB chief... pun intended [wink]

It may or may not be worth it, but it's a thought.

1. The court did not have a change of heart,nor the New Boston Police Chief/Bottom Feeding County Attorney etc.

Three weeks ago while taking in some consignment guns, I looked at my own agreement and had a hell of an idea.... Buy the guns for 85% of the value as I had the right to do under the agreement. A phone call to my Lawyer & a check in the mail left all of the above Bottom Feeders shitting themselves. With absolutely nothing they could do to stop it - The Judge had to order the release of (MY Firearms)

Sometimes you need to step back, re-load , and come back in a different direction. Pissed,you can bet the farm they're pissed [angry] [smile][smile][smile][smile]

Genius

A hearty WELL DONE and congratulations!.... to Jim and those directly involved.

I love it when reason prevails and despots get their head handed to them.

brilliant+guinness.jpg

Last edited:
I was checking out prices of acreage in New Boston, NH and found it quite expensive. Now I understand why. Having such a Constitutional scholar for a chief of police must make it a very desireable place to live. Knowing that your safety and well being are protected, as well as your Constitutional rights, must be very reassuring indeed. Sleep well residents. [rolleyes]

Looks like RP has been shamed into coming up with a new screen name. LOL!

This long story has seen some poor reporting, but this takes the cake.

Jim McLoud has not "won" anything. Plus he is shown to be wrong is just about everything he has written, said, or done in this matter.

McLoud wanted to make pure profit off of selling these guns on consignment. That is his business - to make money off of guns and shooting, and this has all been about his self promoting and nothing else.

That is the end result here, and nothing else except that a good police officer's reputation remains under attack by the whacko associates of Jim McLoud.

After this judge ordered the guns seized, per a domestic violence matter, the police officer lawfully did what he was ordered to do, by this judge.

McLoud then began a smear campaign against the police officer which was dirty and vicious and well documented in these pages.

This resolution shows that McLoud never owned these guns and his premise has been false in every respect. That his pet gun nut cohorts want to try to twist it into some kind of victory just shows how silly and stupid they are.

Silly and stupid, with guns apparently.

It appears that in his consignment contract there has been a "buy" clause. It kills McLoud's pure profit, but if he buys the guns, and only then, he owns the guns.

The judge says that's okay. That's all that has happened here. On proof McLoud is now, not "then," the legal owner of the guns they will be turned over to him.

These guns were seized legally, by this judge and court. McLoud has not done an end run of any kind. This is no master stroke. In all his ranting against police, the New Boston police chief in particular, and all his postings or talking to reporters, McLoud never mentioned he had this option - until he exercized it and the judge approved his doing so.

Maybe he'll sell them to try to recoup his investment. Or he can hold them for Mike Murphy, a fellow gun trader, to buy back, if and when the DV order is lifted against Murphy.

The net result of this exercise is Jim McLoud has exposed himself as a liar, and a dirty, disgusting man. That is all.
- EX, NH

You have it wrong

Too bad the EX isn't in front of .......chief of police of New Boston, NH. [thinking]

RP is not EX - Inside information is that RP is the Police Sgt & EX is his wife that's also employed by the Town of New Boston.

The Town of New Boston will be employing the Town Attorney soon in another matter, it's too bad they have to flip the tab for this idiot Chief AGAIN!!

What's my inside source Krajenka? You'll find out soon enough,hold on for another ride.

You really ought to keep Widner from the computer, I heard bad things about his time in Nashua........[shocked]

This should be really good publicity for this town and this department if both RP and EX are shown to be employed by the town. If true, it really does not look good to be calling people names. It's unprofessional, to say the least.

RP is not EX - Inside information is that RP is the Police Sgt & EX is his wife that's also employed by the Town of New Boston.

The Town of New Boston will be employing the Town Attorney soon in another matter, it's too bad they have to flip the tab for this idiot Chief AGAIN!!

What's my inside source Krajenka? You'll find out soon enough,hold on for another ride.
[popcorn]

Good grief, what a crew they've got.

You really ought to keep Widner from the computer, I heard bad things about his time in Nashua........[shocked]

Hopefully they'll all get what's coming to them some day [thinking]

Sometimes you need to step back, re-load , and come back in a different direction. Pissed,you can bet the farm they're pissed [angry] [smile][smile][smile]
[smile]

Jim,
Congrats on your tactic, and the return of the guns.

Doesn't it leave the original issue unresolved? Would you have to buy the guns again next time, or do you think they've learned a lesson and would not take them next time, even if they were still legally the property of the ROA defendant?

Lessons were learned

Jim,
Congrats on your tactic, and the return of the guns.

Doesn't it leave the original issue unresolved? Would you have to buy the guns again next time, or do you think they've learned a lesson and would not take them next time, even if they were still legally the property of the ROA defendant?

Not that any Police Chief in NH would have been as foolish as this one was to begin with,but it has sent a message. If I were do it all over, I would push the red button and launch the attack all over after being treated that way. [flame] At anytime I so desired,I would send a check in the mail and own them.

New Boston, NH has not seen the end of Krajenkas issues - more will follow in the future - get the popcorn out and enjoy the ride. [popcorn]

Not that any Police Chief in NH would have been as foolish as this one was to begin with,but it has sent a message. If I were do it all over, I would push the red button and launch the attack all over after being treated that way. [flame] At anytime I so desired,I would send a check in the mail and own them.

New Boston, NH has not seen the end of Krajenkas issues - more will follow in the future - get the popcorn out and enjoy the ride. [popcorn]

Congrats. Should be interesting.

Open carry event Sunday after the Gunpowderpig II NES Shoot?

EXPO IV August 20-22 2010

This event takes place in the month of August on even numbered years and is a chance for tractor enthusiasts to gather together at the fairgrounds in New Boston, NH. Tractor collectors from miles around bring their two-cylinders for display and competition. Tractor parades, pulls, seminars and games are all part of this weekend long event.

New England John Deere Expo IV

Back
Top Bottom