Manchester Firing Line/ New Boston PD It's over

When he told you next Wed. you should have said "no problem, I'll be right over to get them myself". Then see what kind of excuse he would come up with.

You should have the Union Leader there for a photo opt. when he brings them back......[smile]

I wonder if either the little power obsessed chief, or his sock puppet RP, who had plenty to say in the Comments sections of the various newspaper articles, and who is definitely lurking and reading this thread, would mind chiming in and letting us all know how it feels to be so thoroughly made to look like an ass in full view of the public? That's of course after they're done licking their wounds in the corner for awhile. LOL!!!!

Jim, glad you finally beat this turd in court. Hopefully there is something in the works to get them for court/legal costs, especially if the court stated that Krajenka was wrong to confiscate the guns to begin with.

-Mike

The Goffstown NH District Court has ordered the return of nine firearms to the Manchester Firing Line - Chief Krajenka called today and stated that he's short handed (no pun [wink]) but will deliver the firearms to MFL next Wednesday.

Booya!

When he told you next Wed. you should have said "no problem, I'll be right over to get them myself". Then see what kind of excuse he would come up with.

You should have the Union Leader there for a photo opt. when he brings them back......[smile]

I was going to say the same thing. Is there going to be an article in any of the papers saying they had to be returned?

Justice would be spotting the "Chief" in Manchester like this someday soon:

new-york-homeless.jpg

I hope you have pictures showing the condition when they were stolen from your possession by the police to use to compare them to when they are returned. I'm sure they were tossed in an evidence locker somewhere and treated like crap. As already suggested prepare a bill for the time they had them in their possession to compensate for your opprotunity cost (lost business) then file a law suit (include this bill when they refuse to pay it) for violating your civil rights, mabuse of power and anything else your attorney can come up with!!!

Excellent news, now you have to notify the press of exactly when the return event is to take place because as they say, "The pen is mightier than the sword" and these abuses should not be tolerated!

Excellent news, now you have to notify the press of exactly when the return event is to take place because as they say, "The pen is mightier than the sword" and these abuses should not be tolerated!
Yup. Pictures in the paper would be the cherry on top.

The Goffstown NH District Court has ordered the return of nine firearms to the Manchester Firing Line - Chief Krajenka called today and stated that he's short handed (no pun [wink]) but will deliver the firearms to MFL next Wednesday.

Yet again another member of the .gov breaks the law and nothing happens to them.

Nothing yet that is...

So somehow this little tyrant had the time to run over and steal the guns, but now he's too busy to bring them back until next Wednesday? Somehow I think that a commoner might be in contempt for that sort of delay.

Back
Top Bottom