Manchester Firing Line/ New Boston PD It's over

Krajerka's new theme song.

and if you are lurking here....I am sure you are.

nelson_muntz_ha_ha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wants to bet that he doesn't even deliver them himself? I'll bet that he sends the greenest officer on the force!

Jim, are these guns going back on consignment? If our oh-so-friendly local police chief hasn't abused them I may be interested in purchasing one, as a sort of 'thank you.'

Congrats Jim !!

I hope to god you stuck him with you legal fees!

And where's the writeup in the Union Leader???
Oh yeah, a citizen getting f d isn't news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I congratulate you for what you did. I couldn't be any happier if they were my guns. Stick it to that slimy little despot. Calling him a maggot is insulting to maggots.
He wouldn't make a pimple on a LEO's ass. Napoleonic little tyrant. I wonder how all the assbags who commented after the article about what a great thing the chief did will feel about knowing the moron violated the law in so doing. (Rant over)

Congratulations Jim!!!!
Thank you for taking the fight all the way, you are making all of us very proud of you. Even some people here thought you were waisting your time, that you had lost your case just because you were going against a chief.
I think that you need to take a group picture of the firearms make a motivational poster and display it in your business, we can help you come up with something.[cheers]

~ Just a thought . . .

GIF_s__MULTI_MEDIA__video_cameras_017.gif

I wouldn’t trust any newspaper or TV news outfit to be there or to get or post just what happens. Why not have a video camera or two of your own to capture what transpires for posterity? Perhaps do a little planning beforehand to make sure all the issues are covered before the “event” is finished. Get the angles and sound down right. Just a thought. And congrats on taking on this bumble-butt and thrashing him.

Course I bet that turd doesn't have the balls to set foot in Jim's shop... he'll probably send some poor guy over there.... probably an officer that thinks his boss is a turd but would never admit it on the record.

-Mike

Is there a PDF of the Judge's decision anywhere? I'd be interested to see if there was anything more than just a straight "order" to return them, or if there was justification and reasoning behind it.

Also, a bunch of us should go up to MFLR for the day on Wednesday and give the guns a warm welcome and the cops a round of applause for returning them so "promptly"!

Also, a bunch of us should go up to MFLR for the day on Wednesday and give the guns a warm welcome and the cops a round of applause for returning them so "promptly"!

And a free box of ammo for the first 100 customers through the door...

Hey - congrats! It really is nice to see the good guys win for a change.

NB Update

A little more information:

1. The court did not have a change of heart,nor the New Boston Police Chief/Bottom Feeding County Attorney etc.
2. They're plan was to drag this out and make it expensive.

Three weeks ago while taking in some consignment guns, I looked at my own agreement and had a hell of an idea.... Buy the guns for 85% of the value as I had the right to do under the agreement. A phone call to my Lawyer & a check in the mail left all of the above Bottom Feeders shitting themselves. With absolutely nothing they could do to stop it - The Judge had to order the release of (MY Firearms)

Sometimes you need to step back, re-load , and come back in a different direction. Pissed,you can bet the farm they're pissed [angry] [smile][smile][smile][smile]

1. The court did not have a change of heart,nor the New Boston Police Chief/Bottom Feeding County Attorney etc.

Three weeks ago while taking in some consignment guns, I looked at my own agreement and had a hell of an idea.... Buy the guns for 85% of the value as I had the right to do under the agreement. A phone call to my Lawyer & a check in the mail left all of the above Bottom Feeders shitting themselves. With absolutely nothing they could do to stop it - The Judge had to order the release of (MY Firearms)

Sometimes you need to step back, re-load , and come back in a different direction. Pissed,you can bet the farm they're pissed [angry] [smile][smile][smile][smile]

Very nicely played.

That's the pleasure/pain of the legal system. A win is a win is a win... It isn't always the win you wanted, but a win you can live with.

I'm really glad this worked, but still appalled that you had to resort to doing that. "they" will undoubtedly see this as you "getting away with something", which means they have no reason not to try the same stupid stunt next time.

Back
Top Bottom