Man shot and killed by father-son duo in Abilene Texas

53 years ago, holy shit!! I hadn't heard that in a long time. It's pretty much inevitable I suppose. Thanks for the flashback enbloc.

Looks like this is coming up to trial next month. So much stupid involved on both sides of this.

It is amazing how similar this is to the PA case where the guy shot the neighbors over dumping snow on his property and the recent TX case with the shooting of the father over visitation. In all of these, a moron wife / girlfriend is egging on one or both sides while filming the damn thing. What the hell is wrong with these people?

Looks like this is coming up to trial next month. So much stupid involved on both sides of this.

It is amazing how similar this is to the PA case where the guy shot the neighbors over dumping snow on his property and the recent TX case with the shooting of the father over visitation. In all of these, a moron wife / girlfriend is egging on one or both sides while filming the damn thing. What the hell is wrong with these people?
Idgaf about anyone involved in any of this, I am just grateful for the memes this cartoon created.

lol its not similar at all

The snow guy was obviously bullied by psychotic neighbors. He had enough so he lost his shit and killed them.

This other thing? its just a generic white trash domestic dumpster fire.

lol its not similar at all

The snow guy was obviously bullied by psychotic neighbors. He had enough so he lost his shit and killed them.

This other thing? its just a generic white trash domestic dumpster fire.
Oh, my tag for the similarity is the wife / girlfriend of the dead guy filming the whole thing instead of trying to help turn it off. You know she's making it harder for these fools to back down in every case. Then, in one of the three (the snow deal), the wife ended up dead as well.

Morons across the board. Amazing that Darwin waited as long as he did before coming for them.

Oh, my tag for the similarity is the wife / girlfriend of the dead guy filming the whole thing instead of trying to help turn it off. You know she's making it harder for these fools to back down in every case. Then, in one of the three (the snow deal), the wife ended up dead as well.

Morons across the board. Amazing that Darwin waited as long as he did before coming for them.

I think that snow guy was going to kill both of them regardless but her being a c*** basically sealed the deal, especially wrt telling us what kind of people they were. They were still running their mouths while being shot, even... lol

I think that snow guy was going to kill both of them regardless but her being a c*** basically sealed the deal, especially wrt telling us what kind of people they were. They were still running their mouths while being shot, even... lol

I'm guessing it sealed the deal for her, which is why he said she should have kept her mouth shut. I think James Goy sealed it for himself when he said he would make Spaide's life a living hell. Spaide had to think "You're not already? It's going to get worse? OK, then, that settles it."

This case is finally supposed to go to trial on January 23rd 2023. Rieketa law is supposed to live stream it on his YouTube channel.

This trial started Monday, it may be finished this week. No live stream coverage, I believe the judge said no cameras.

We get the filtered coverage through the media

I didn't read much of this but my immediate take away is if a pair of guys with a shotty are arguing with me and I have a baseball bat in my hands I'm laying it down and walking away if I can

interesting

Branca and Rieketa had planned to live stream it but the judge apparently dislikes technology. Legally I think their self defense claims are dubious since all 3 were egging each other on, it was mutual combat and the use of force vs a thrown baseball bat doesn’t seem reasonable under the law. The arguments in court would interesting but who know what those are when we only hear about it through a media filter.

Holy crap. Opening statements didn't start until yesterday morning.

It was delayed a number of times, several non covid ones too. It was scheduled again last summer but another murder trial pre dating this one used that court. I know someone with a 4th DUI from November 2018 who still hasn’t gone to trial.

It was delayed a number of times, several non covid ones too. It was scheduled again last summer but another murder trial pre dating this one used that court. I know someone with a 4th DUI from November 2018 who still hasn’t gone to trial.
Gotcha. I was referring to the post link to the article. The prosecution presenting their case, minus rebuttal, in less than a day and a half. The defense is expected to start after lunch today, Texas time.

Gotcha. I was referring to the prosecution presenting their case, minus rebuttal, in less than a day and a half. The defense is expected to start after lunch today, Texas time.

You’d be surprised how short most trials are, even murder trials. The OJ, Rittenhouse, Zimmerman, etc are the exception not the rule. The most insane was Jodi arias in AZ, I believe her testimony alone was 17 days the the trial was 3 or 4 months. That was a pretty clear revenge murder for a dumped partner, the judge obviously had no control of their court.

I didn't read much of this but my immediate take away is if a pair of guys with a shotty are arguing with me and I have a baseball bat in my hands I'm laying it down and walking away if I can
He was a major D bag If I remember. Capt of the hot head team. Best part if I remember he was trying to use the shooters dumpster. In the old timers face all threatening. Being Texas I’m surprised it got this far. I wouldn’t bet the house on the prosecution.

Yep officially on the Darwin team for sure. I remember after video not feeling a lot of remorse for guy. FAAFO

I don’t feel remorse for any of them. The father and the son are as retarded as the dead guy. All 3 were fights over a mattress in a town dumpster, i kinda wish the dead guy had a gun so he could have off the other two and increased the average IQ in the city.

Verdict, father guilty, son not guilty

The father is 72 and not the picture of a healthy person so it’s likely he dies in prison. Was it worth it? Over a box spring in a dumpster. The last thing you want to do is shoot, walking away and avoiding a situation is never a bad move

Sentence is 14 years. He’s 72 and in terrible shape. I beli He must serve at least 1/2 before eligible for parole, then that’s up to the parole board to grant release.

Back
Top Bottom