Man shoots himself with full auto Glock

I watched the video and I saw no evidence of full auto.The guy was shooting one at a time, slow paced shots.I also did not see how he could have shot himself.His grip seemed to be fine.I call BS on this video.

I watched the video and I saw no evidence of full auto.The guy was shooting one at a time, slow paced shots.I also did not see how he could have shot himself.His grip seemed to be fine.I call BS on this video.
Looked like a burst at the end to me. Anyway, I'd never shoot any MG without a shoulder stock and something good up front to hold on to. Just not worth it. Bad-ass is not worth it. MGs need to be set up for maximum safety. Jack.

At 37 seconds he shoots a burst (I zoomed in and can see several cases in the air) at which point the VFG comes off and he shoots himself. Also, in the beginning he shoots another multi round burst(you can see the brass), so how can you not see evidence of full auto? Also, if the grip was fine, how did it end up on the floor? Are you even watching the video?

As his forward vertical grip comes off the gun, his left hand moves directly in front of the barrel as he is firing. Then you can see the hole in his hand for a split second.

It may very well be a fake video, but the grip does come loose and his hand does go in front of the barrel, and there are full auto shots fired. The bullet hole may be fake, but it seems real enough. I was not there, I didn't see it.

I have a stock made in Austria for my G18; no muzzle flip. Ripping thru a mag on the line at Knob Creek

ffbn0j.jpg

And then I became an advertising model

2dbq6tf.jpg

Scott Brown gets in Playgirl; I'm more of a Shotgun News kinda guy......

I have a stock made in Austria for my G18; no muzzle flip. Ripping thru a mag on the line at Knob Creek

ffbn0j.jpg

And then I became an advertising model

2dbq6tf.jpg

I love the whole "dont order this unless youre firearm is a registered SBR, but all the necessary paperwork for that is included in the kit you buy" ROFLMAO

Back
Top Bottom