Man shoots himself with full auto Glock

A Full-Auto Glock (Glock model 18) is a non-transferable Machine Gun (There are none old enough to be transferable)

Any pistol with a vertical handgrip is an AOW (Any Other Weapon) as the BATFE has declared that the vertical handgrip violates the "intended for use in one hand" criteria for a pistol.

In addition, I believe a vertical handgrip is a qualifying feature under MA's Semi-Automatic Assault Weapons Ban definition of a SAAW Pistols.

happens a lot with traumatic injuries. the brain shuts a lot of stuff - like pain- out, until the brain recognizes that the body is safe, or dying. it's pretty weird.

In my travels I find lots of people for whom this is a permanent condition...

A Full-Auto Glock (Glock model 18) is a non-transferable Machine Gun (There are none old enough to be transferable)

In the video description it states that the Glock is a converted model 17, not a true model 18.

I have no idea about it being legal, just thought it sucked that the guy put a hole in his hand. I wouldn't want to do it, that's for sure!

A semi pistol with a forward grip would be an AOW a Full auto pistol with with any kind of grip or but stock is A machine gun.

It was probably a rental at some shop and they decided to use a cheap airsoft verticle grip or the grip wasn't attached right. I don't think there's any accuracy or controlability difference between using a verticle grip and not, so I don't know why they just wouldn't shoot it like a regular pistol. Hard to classify this one as inexperience, lack of judgement/knowledge, or just bad luck.

I agree. Clearly it wasn't his gun (the gentleman next to him was showing him how to put it on F/A), so how the heck was he supposed to know the VFG was going to snap off?

Mike

Back when this first got posted, the gun's owner (guy on the right) said he had fired it many times with no issues. He let a novice try it and he limp wristed it with his right hand and snapped the grip off, shooting a clean hole in his left hand.

I have a stock made in Austria for my G18; no muzzle flip. Ripping thru a mag on the line at Knob Creek

ffbn0j.jpg

And then I became an advertising model

2dbq6tf.jpg

Last edited:
It was probably a rental at some shop and they decided to use a cheap airsoft verticle grip or the grip wasn't attached right. I don't think there's any accuracy or controlability difference between using a verticle grip and not, so I don't know why they just wouldn't shoot it like a regular pistol.
'Cause this way it looks badass, man!!

I don't know if I would blame the guy, unless he knew the grip was a POS and was jimmy rigged onto the weapon.
I know what jury-rigging and jerry-rigging is, but WTF is "jimmy rigged"? Is that when Jerry Lewis tries to be a gunsmith? [wink]

The shooter was pulling forward with his weak hand and back with his strong, add to that a frame that flexes a lot, and you get a grip that will come off.

Back
Top Bottom