• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man points firearm at driver during Littleton road rage incident, police say

Alleged firearm is correct. Until they have sent it to an accredited lab that test fires the gun, it is just alleged to be a gun. If it fails to fire, it is not a gun under MGL.
Just thinking outside the box here...

If one had maybe an electric furnace in the car, could one simply melt the gun to unusableness, if pinched by the cops?

He who calls 9-1-1 first gets the presumption of being the victim.
Need to carry something like this. They will never be able to accuse you of brandishing.
What did the firearm look like? Well it was stainless/black.
Well officer I only carry hellokitty tactical
5112280669beddc069000010

Was he passing in a no passing zone so the victim beeped at him?

Pretty much. Again, I've had it happen.

Best is some guy does some bullspit move on you. Like pull out when it was clear he wasn't clear. Or takes a left-turn in front of you. You honk. THEY honk. Then they get hot under the collar. Dude. YOU were the one in the wrong. Like 100%. What are you beeping and fingering for????

It's not an anger issue as much as it's a self-esteem issue. They have low self esteem so when someone beeps at them, they have to get all alpha-ape to show they aren't the loser they believe they are in their own heads.

If I do a bonehead move and someone beeps, I pantomime whatever apology is necessary. Because everyone makes mistakes. You just apologize and move the F on.

If you look around the Intarwebs, he may actually best be described as "Florida Man".

If it's illegal in Littleton to possess a handgun without an FID,
I know a lot of people goin' to jail...
Yep, I saw the same LinkedIn doggy profile pic for same name guy- appears to be a used car salesman in Florida? Reading between the lines, this sounds like what happens when two idiots collide. 'Victim' was likely antagonizing the guy- may have been F-ing with him and I bet he was laying on the horn, not just 'beeping' LOL.

Mods please close and combine with 'WTF Is Wrong With Florida?' thread. [rofl]

Alleged firearm is correct. Until they have sent it to an accredited lab that test fires the gun, it is just alleged to be a gun. If it fails to fire, it is not a gun under MGL.

My mind is running wild after reading this post. Are we only talking about some narrow situation where a non-firing "gun" isn't considered a gun? Does the lab get to add missing parts or can you just take a firing pin out of a gun and have it not be a gun under MGL (which can't be right)?

Karma. Worst service ever earned him 10%. Far cry from my normal 30+%.
Started out heading for Bamboo.
Yanks still closed for renovations. Billy told me a month but that’s 3 months overdue and the old seating is still outside. Something went sideways on that project.
Have you tried Taka?

Karma. Worst service ever earned him 10%. Far cry from my normal 30+%.
Started out heading for Bamboo.
Yanks still closed for renovations. Billy told me a month but that’s 3 months overdue and the old seating is still outside. Something went sideways on that project.
Word is that Yanks has been bought out by or merged with Karma. When I have the NH families here for big take-out pig-outs we now get it from Bamboo. I find the food "fresher" than Yanks was. Not like it has been sitting around. I agree with a big "no" for Karma. Jack.

Word is that Yanks has been bought out by or merged with Karma. When I have the NH families here for big take-out pig-outs we now get it from Bamboo. I find the food "fresher" than Yanks was. Not like it has been sitting around. I agree with a big "no" for Karma. Jack.
Yanks was bought by Bamboo. Same name on the debit card statement.

That'd be a perfectly rational goal.
They never wanted the bar crowd but that changed a bunch after the Tiki closed up shop. Karma and Bamboo picked up the slack it seems.
One thing was very clear the other night and Karma and that was the young crowd. Place was packed with them. I swear the wife and I (at 60) were the oldest people in the place and we don’t look 60.

What is all this about you guys wanting to Yank each others Bamboo???? Can we keep this a family board, please????

My mind is running wild after reading this post. Are we only talking about some narrow situation where a non-firing "gun" isn't considered a gun? Does the lab get to add missing parts or can you just take a firing pin out of a gun and have it not be a gun under MGL (which can't be right)?
IANAL but I vaguely remember some court ruling that basically said that if a non working firearm can be easily made operational than it's a firearm for all legal purposes.

Back
Top Bottom