Man jailed after found with 3D-printed gun and ‘lawmaker hit list’

DJBrad

NES Member
I hate to say it, but the NPR story was the best out of the three.

The other two kept talking about the guy being found guilty of posession of an unregistered firearm, in Texas where there is no registration. There also isn't any Federal registration, or prohibition on making a firearm (other than the guy being a PP at the moment).

NPR finally clarified that he built an SBR on a 3D printed lower, so yes, the SBR was unregistered.

Yeah, PP with an SBR. Not really a remarkable story. And proposing a new law about serializing and putting printed guns through FFLs wouldn't have changed this one; he'd have not done that either.

The real tell is he failed an instant check and nothing was done as follow-up.

Yeah, PP with an SBR. Not really a remarkable story. And proposing a new law about serializing and putting printed guns through FFLs wouldn't have changed this one; he'd have not done that either.

The real tell is he failed an instant check and nothing was done as follow-up.

Yup. Lovely how they added the NH shenanigans in there towards the end.

What kind of idiot writes down his hit list?!!

I've committed mine to memory...

Or at least encrypt that stuff. And use obfuscation... Instead of writing in big letters at the top "people who need killing", put something else like "invite list for my party". Most bad guys arent very bright.

we never saw the list. There are 535 members of congress alone, no human can remember all the traitors. We probably need encyclopedia of treason in 50 volumes to list all the swamp a**h***s.

Back
Top Bottom