• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man arrested on Pike with "arsenal of weapons"

Assault knives????????

WTF people! He's scum and was going to do something horrible, but what the F is this crap with the stupid adjetives?

Look at his inventory;

Upon a search of Lucas' vehicle, police say they found two loaded semi-automatic hand guns, four loaded large capacity magazines, two taser guns, three pepper spray containers, two rolls of duct tape, a large number of plastic tie wraps and rubber gloves, two expandable police batons, seven sets of handcuffs, two assault knives, a set of professional lock picking tools, two concealed holsters, a compass, two flashlights and a large number of plastic bags

What was this guy's plan? Kidnap the whole town then "assault knife" them?[rofl]

two concealed holsters, a compass, two flashlights and a large number of plastic bags.

That sounds like what I go out with every night when I walk my dogs. [smile]
(with two very menacing guns in the concealed holsters)

But seriously: "two concealed holsters"
How did they find them? Did they jump out and say, "Hi, I am a concealed holster!" Holy adjectives Batman! [thinking] Tone down the reporting and please stick to the facts. Yes, this guy was a bad guy, but, damn.

Upon a search of Lucas' vehicle, police say they found two loaded semi-automatic hand guns, four loaded large capacity magazines, two taser guns, three pepper spray containers, two rolls of duct tape, a large number of plastic tie wraps and rubber gloves, two expandable police batons, seven sets of handcuffs, two assault knives, a set of professional lock picking tools, two concealed holsters, a compass, two flashlights and a large number of plastic bag

well, I give him props for being well-prepared. I didn't see sawzall and shovel though....[smile]

This is a conspiracy by the right-wing extremist media to hide the truth about those holsters. "Hiding holsters." Yeah right. It's BS man!

This is just another example of how the NRA and the right-wing extremist terrorist racist fascist Nazi gun nuts get way with crap. Hiding holsters, my a--. Those were "assault holsters!" They need to be put on the banned list to protect the children. And anyone caught carrying an assault holster should be put in a FEMA camp for life! [frown]

OK, you can put your guns down boys and girls. I was just experimenting with how it must feeeel to be a raving lunatic from the left. [laugh]

Sounds like the contents of my trunk on a regular basis!

... Except for the Tasers, the handcuffs, the batons, and the lock-pick...

But I substitute a couple of hammers, a bunch of cardboard, some pointy sticks, and (gasp) a whole pile of target paper!

Well I'm not sure what kinda assault knife he was packing but here is mine! It was manufactured by "BS Industries". It is just perfect for when you find yourself in a situation that requires the ultimate in mall ninja weapon technologies.

It comes outfitted with:
- a red dot sight for precision stabbing at close range and long range throwing
- a flashlight for low light mall patrolling conditions
- a loaded magazine, because bullets make things more tactical
- a compass in case you get lost on your way from the food court to the bathroom
- a Stop and Shop card, because even ninjas need to eat
- floss, because you got to keep your ****-eating grin nice and clean as you ride around in your tactical golf cart
- fishing hooks, line, and water proof matches in the handle, just in case you decide to go fishing in the pet store

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Look at his inventory;

Upon a search of Lucas' vehicle, police say they found two loaded semi-automatic hand guns, four loaded large capacity magazines, two taser guns, three pepper spray containers, two rolls of duct tape, a large number of plastic tie wraps and rubber gloves, two expandable police batons, seven sets of handcuffs, two assault knives, a set of professional lock picking tools, two concealed holsters, a compass, two flashlights and a large number of plastic bags...

Also discovered were: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

What was this guy's plan? Kidnap the whole town then "assault knife" them?[rofl]

Also discovered were: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

"Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff. "

Back
Top Bottom