• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man arrested on Pike with "arsenal of weapons"

I get that the guy is a dirtbag. Really, that's not the problem with the article.

WTF is wrong with "reporters" nowadays? Do any of them have even a basic understanding of English words, composition, or writing? [rolleyes]

I have to go now. I'm going to go try to find my concealed holsters (they must be hiding again), sharpen my assault knives, make sure my high capacity pepper spray containers are full, get some Evil Black Duct Tape, & make sure my High Intensity Laser Flashlights are fully charged.

Never had a job that a good ol' K-Bar couldn't do!

Don't know if it qualifies as an assault knife but good enough for me!!

I'd like to up the ante...NewsSpeak style (my suggestion in parenthesis)

Upon a search of Lucas' vehicle, police say they found:

*two loaded semi-automatic hand (MACHINE) guns,
*four loaded large capacity (ASSAULT) magazines,
*two (HIGH CAPACITY) taser guns,
*three (TACTICAL) pepper spray containers,
*two (HIGH CAPCITY) rolls of (ASSAULT) duct tape,
*a large number of (TACTICAL) plastic tie wraps and rubber gloves (THE TYPE PREFERRED BY PEDOPHILES),
*two expandable (SWAT STYLE) police batons,
*seven sets of handcuffs (OBVIOUSLY HIGH CAPACITY, HE WAS GOING AFTER AN OCTOPUS),
two assault knives, (ENOUGH SAID THERE)
*a Set of professional (NINJA) lock picking tools,

*two concealed holsters,
question, how'd they find these of they were concealed?

and a large number of (HIGH CAPACITY) plastic bags

Also discovered were: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

LMFAO!

Boys, there's medals for everyone if we pull this off!

all this talk about knives, i would like to see some of the knives u guys have. maybe some tactical knives[rolleyes] lol.

all this talk about knives, i would like to see some of the knives u guys have. maybe some tactical knives[rolleyes] lol.

This is my carry-kit. I keep another in my BOB.

NV174-in-tin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom