• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Accidentally Shoots Brother In Moving Car

Josiah Dean, 18, of Merrimack, started unloading a revolver while sitting in the back seat. The gun discharged and a round struck the front seat where Dean's brother was sitting.

Excuse me while I go look for the needle from my Bullshit Meter that just flew across the room.

I'll put money on:

Josiah Dean, 18, of Merrimack, was in the back seat, f***ing around with a loaded gun, when his finger pulled the trigger rearward, discharging a round that struck the front seat where Dean's brother was sitting.

Josiah Dean, 18, of Merrimack, started unloading a revolver while sitting in the back seat. The gun discharged and a round struck the front seat where Dean's brother was sitting.
Maybe more like this:
Clueless Josiah Dean, 18, of Merrimack, started unloading a revolver while sitting in the back seat by cocking the hammer and then attempting to swing open the cylinder. While struggling to release the cylinder Josiah's booger hook came in contact with the bang switch whereupon the gun discharged and a round struck the front seat where Dean's brother was sitting instead of hitting him, which should have been the natural result of his stupid actions.

Additionally it was reported that Josiah was treated at the scene for bruises around the head and ears while his brothers complained of sore hands.

I lead my little brother by about 1 car length when he drives by, but he guns the engine or brakes and I just end up kicking up dust. [smile]

[rolleyes] obvously a saftey "mishap" in that they shouldn't have been loading or unloading guns in a moving vehicle. It appears they need some remedial saftey classes...

It could have been worse (like Pulp Fiction)

Thank goodness it was a revolver, if it was a semi-auto he may have shot his brother multiple times while dropping the mag by accident. [rolleyes]

Saw a women on the highway yesterday fixing her hair, talking on the cell phone, and drinking a coffee WHILE driving 70mph+. And you can't clean a pistol at that speed???

[grin][grin][grin]

Back
Top Bottom