Mall Ninja Operator pics w/guns

mav

NES Member
So someone had the bright idea in an NES Karma thread to have those interested post pics of them in their operator/mall ninja/tacticool gear. I thought that could be a fun thread in and of itself, so here goes.

Mav, in full mall ninja gear including my tacticool Esstac chest rig, LR-308 DMR, and of course patented "Operator" ballcap. Yeah, that's a Kbar knife on the front chest strap... going all Animal Mother Vietnam style on ya.

tacticoolme.jpg

Last edited:
This is how I roll, if I put the hood up I could be mistaken for a
yva8a3en.jpg
ninja!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

So someone had the bright idea in an NES Karma thread to have those interested post pics of them in their operator/mall ninja/tacticool gear. I thought that could be a fun thread in and of itself, so here goes.

Mav, in full mall ninja gear including my tacticool Esstac chest rig, LR-308 DMR, and of course patented "Operator" ballcap. Yeah, that's a Kbar knife on the front chest strap... going all Animal Mother Vietnam style on ya.

View attachment 66680

:D:D

I'll toss a picture up later. Lol

Did you throw the chain lock on the door so your mom wouldn't catch you? Hahaha just kidding man...Awesome gun by the way.

Did you throw the chain lock on the door so your mom wouldn't catch you? Hahaha just kidding man...Awesome gun by the way.

LOL. Yeah, no action shots of me all mall ninja...Had to make do with the wife taking a pic at home. She was like WTF?!? I'm like "It's an NES thing..." [rolleyes]

This is me operating in Mall of America AO in Afghanistan. Totally not shopped. This is me operating. Yes. I get FOUR BARS in afghanistan and 3G. I also get that kind of reception in my moms basement, but it's nbd, because wifi. Don't even try to find my location, i shut off the geotag feature on my cellpone, and yes there was a mirror right there when I was taking picture at mall entrance, so dont' even try to hate.

082712_Afghanistan_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 66680

That doesn't look like you at all.

who are 'ya?! in this picture you're shooting at a match i am running.

my submission:

601374_503119056401239_1419678276_n_zpsc341f56a.jpg~original

Did you put that EOTech on backwards? [laugh]

That photo is a no-no on NES. It's been posted in the funny picture mega thread a bunch of times, and deleted a bunch of times.

it is sheer internet gold haha.

getting back on topic, here is a pic of me ninja'ing one of my m1as, about to have my killstreak ended by a war hound.

946811_10151720748732018_1707818623_n.jpg

I never really got the point of getting all dressed up with 14 mags on your vest, camo pants tucked into boots, ear piece to hear the tactical commands, etc etc etc.

it's at least 8 years old

still makes me laugh every time haha

I never really got the point of getting all dressed up with 14 mags on your vest, camo pants tucked into boots, ear piece to hear the tactical commands, etc etc etc.

what kind of shooting do you do? if your standing at a range next to a bench i think it would be pretty silly but the vest is nice for shooting while moving. maybe your just not tacticool enough. lol

The only thing that still fits from when I served is a couple of boonie hats.

How about rain gear and tacticool gloves? Someone snapped this at a shoot. It wasn't very cold, but that AR was hot. Hence, the gloves

holbrook1_zps95f2f4fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom