Mall Ninja Operator pics w/guns

Yeah, I'd say the beard is pretty tacticool enough. [laugh]

I am in the process of growing my goatee as long as possible. Very exciting stuff. [laugh]

Did that over the winter... had a righteous goat going, but shaved it last week. Weather's getting warm and I promised the wife that I'd only grow one when it was cold.

hy5aza7e.jpg

Stole from funny pic thread

And actually, I think the first pic is far more disturbing than the second one (that most of us know by now). Dat facial expression...

[rofl]

LOL. I googled mall ninja and that first pic came up, and I thought to myself, "self, the fine people at NES have never seen this picture." I'm pretty sure embedding it would get me a vacation, though.

[rofl] in the second row of my google results for "mall ninja" ...... is another disturbing image. It was of some guy in a banana hammock. Oh! and in the 6th row is that guy

Ninja mall got nothing on Cape Cod Gangsta look, which I have no choice but to ascribe to due to my geographical upbringing.

NorFal Represent!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninja mall got nothing on Cape Cod Gangsta look, which I have no choice but to ascribe to due to my geographical upbringing.

NorFal Represent!

[offtopic]

Maybe it's me, but I'd much rather see pics of shooting enthusiasts in their mall ninja operator gear than the crew from Goldman Sucks on vacation down the cape...

DIWO 4 Tarancon.jpg

Here's hope for those that think jeans is plenty tactical... at least one operator agrees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy crap, that is gold! I now know the true origins of "Mall Ninja" after reading the thread of that site... literally a mall cop in upstate NY that supposedly studied ninjitsu and treated his job as an excuse to be tacticool. [rofl] Truth is stranger than anything I could have imagined.

Chuck Norris also agrees...
That Chuck Norris ad rocks.

"Dude, you look super important... Snipers love important people"
The exact reason I only wore my ball cap indoors or on my JSS overseas.

At least there are a bunch wearing ball caps in that pic... it's the one guy in jeans I'd think would get shot: "Hey Akmed, which one of these guys is not like the others?" "I don't know Mohammed the one wearing the blue pants?" "Yes, now shoot that infidel that looks different. He must be a general or something. [edit] Or maybe the infidels brought Chuck Norris out of retirement... shoot him. He is Delta Force."

FWIW, when I was in the field it was Kpots on patrol and patrol caps (w/ ranger roll of course) in base...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom