Mall Ninja Operator pics w/guns

The only thing that still fits from when I served is a couple of boonie hats.

How about rain gear and tacticool gloves? Someone snapped this at a shoot. It wasn't very cold, but that AR was hot. Hence, the gloves

holbrook1_zps95f2f4fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice. Very Matrix!

I'm a shooter and a gun enthusiast. I also happen to love militaria but... I was never in the military, never received military training, and i respect those who serve. So i just can't do this to myself...
You guys look like Halloween. Turn off the xbox.

I'm a shooter and a gun enthusiast. I also happen to love militaria but... I was never in the military, never received military training, and i respect those who serve. So i just can't do this to myself...

Ok dad. Ill finish up dishes when I get home. ;)

I don't have an Xbox. Its hard to sit and play with all this kit. Wii COD

next time i shoot run and gun courses ill rock this so you wont be upset... if you can show me a way to carry more than 2 magazines efficiently without some kind of vest ill try it out, until then, i guess i dont mind looking like halloween on 150 acres of my own property doing what i want. would i wear tactical gear to a public range? **** no, thats COD.
images

feeling sorry for that dog's ears [frown]

i dont shoot with the dogs running around for that reason, this pic was taken when we were done shooting for the day and standing around BS'ing and cleaning up.

Don't get all butthurt PJ6. You're free to dress how you want. But just cause I don't wear camo, chest rigs and leg holsters in my back yard. doesn't mean I'm a FUDD. But if it makes you feel better, have at it.

ps: you got a nice looking lab there! Feel better.

Don't get all butthurt PJ6. You're free to dress how you want. But just cause I don't wear camo, chest rigs and leg holsters in my back yard. doesn't mean I'm a FUDD. But if it makes you feel better, have at it.

ps: you got a nice looking lab there! Feel better.

not butthurt at all man just using gear that works for the type of shooting im doing. Doesnt make me a mall ninja. I actually prefer mall gingah since im a redhead lol

A few things... first this thread was about having fun with the mall ninja theme. If it's not your style, that's ok... just look at the pics and laugh with the rest of us having some fun.

Second, about that run and gun stuff: As PowerJoker stated, magazine pouches, chest rigs, etc. are the best way to move, shoot and reload with multiple magazines. If all you ever do is shoot static positions at a range, then by all means, you don't need a chest rig or any other "tactical gear". Try running and gunning with magazines in your pockets and see how that works out for you before you start bashing it. And if you're running and gunning, you'll find jeans just don't work, so you end up with loose fitting cargoes... turns out BDU/ACU make great run and gun pants. Go figure...

Third, I've got uniforms and gear left over from my days in the Army and I've got gear that I've purchased recently because if you run and gun, it just makes sense. Then there is the whole "be prepared" thing. Every single item I have would be useful to me in a SHTF/EOTWAWKI/Go Time event. It's all personal preference, but I know I won't be showing up to EOTWAWKI wearing jeans and sneakers with 8 loaded rifle mags and 4 loaded pistol mags stuffed in my pockets...

Now back to posting pics mall ninjas! [rockon]

Last edited:
I imagine dress up is fun, but when would you actually wear this outside of the military?

Run and gun training and events.
SHTF/EOTWAWKI/"Go Time" events.
When you want to scare the neighbors.
When you're watching Act of Valor.
When you're playing Call of Duty.
When Red Dawn happens for real.

I could go on... really these are practical solutions for modern living with firearms [rofl]

FAIL Mark

Epic fail.

you two pillow-biters just memorize what all the male attendees of the shoot look like--from behind.

go ride bikes saturday and not shoot guns.

it's a joke, dude. atmay dressed up for my event, so i did as well. [cheers]

chest rigs and shit were in fact to carry ammo because it was a run and gun.

Last edited:
I will try to grow my beard as thick as that next season. I can't deal with facial hair in the warm months. Adam would call me a pussy for talking like that, I know.

Yeah, I'd say the beard is pretty tacticool enough. [laugh]

I am in the process of growing my goatee as long as possible. Very exciting stuff. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom