• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Makarov PA63...

I was just asked by a work buddy, if I would be interested in buying a Hungarian FEG Makarov PA63 9mm off his girlfriend for short money. Being of sound mind and body, I replied "Of course I'll take it!".
But that said, I know next to nothing about them and the only information I currently have about it is she brought back with her from Europe when she was in the service and had planned to get an LTC, but never did. It is currently being stored at her local police barracks and they are about to start charging her a storage fee or something, so she just wants to unload it.

Welcome any thoughts on the make and model, as well as anything I should know or look for. Starting with if it's MA compliant. Have seen few old conflicting posts regarding the gun, but nothing newer then '06. Love a fresh take on it.

Thanks
–A.

They are not 9mm, they were made in 9mm Markov which is 9x18mm , 32 caliber and later in 380. The frame is alloy and they bite like hell. IMHO having owned one, I would pass.
Sold mine for $100

Back
Top Bottom