Makarov .380 parts & ammo?

Winterwalker

NES Member
Hey folks, I recently picked up a new-to-me Russian Mak in .380 acp (I'll post some photos over the weekend). I'm excited to add this piece to my growing gun collection, but have no idea where to find spare parts for this one.

I read that Makarov.com was a good place to get parts, but it doesn't look like they're in business any longer. Does anyone know of other online or local (in MA) suppliers that stock parts and mags? Has anyone seen parts at gun shows?

Also, I've read that Maks tend to like steel case ammo over brass - haven't had a chance to visit the range with my Mak, so don't know whether that's the case here. But, the LGS I typically go to only stocks one brand of .380, and it ain't steel. Are there any shops that stocks steel around greater Boston, north shore, or metro west?

Thanks in advance y'all, and happy holidays!

So far as I know, the only difference between the .380 and 9x18 is the barrel. My 9x18 mak eats everything I put through it, including 380. I believe the mags are universal fit. The primary difference being capacity (6,7,8, or 12 rd. Not interchangeable).

Back
Top Bottom