Maine non-resident carry license wait time

Mine was about 2 months although long before the hysteria. New Hampshire was quicker and Florida/utah/arizona about the same

The Maine DPS has posted on their website it is taking up to 150 days to process permit applications and I personally confirmed that with one official at the department.

When I applied last year, application was rejected because my MSP Safety Certificate was more than 5 years old. Had to take another class to get new certificate. Submitted new certificate with application and got permit in about 2 months. Check your Safety Certificate date before sending.

Mine was about 2 months although long before the hysteria. New Hampshire was quicker and Florida/utah/arizona about the same

Just mailed both my NH & ME non-resident applications on 3-26-13, I think I read someplace NH is around 45 days and ME is roughly 90+ I do a ton of camping in the White Mountains an the Saco River Region so I'm hoping they'll be in once he season kicks off!

Just mailed both my NH & ME non-resident applications on 3-26-13, I think I read someplace NH is around 45 days and ME is roughly 90+ I do a ton of camping in the White Mountains an the Saco River Region so I'm hoping they'll be in once he season kicks off!

Nh was less than 2 weeks last june . Good thin for you is you can at least open carry if you go camping.

Back
Top Bottom