Maine Blaze Orange Requirement

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
Will this jacket satisfy Maine's blaze orange requirement for deer gun season and upland game hunting during deer gun season? Linked to the abstract just in case. Yes, this is a lighter jacket, I have a heavier all-orange Carhartt for colder temperatures.

https://www.maine.gov/ifw/docs/19-MDIFW-09-HuntingLawbook-2019-20.pdf

View attachment 350843

View attachment 350844
Law says two articles of clothing.....hat all hunter orange and the main torso of a jacket just be at lease 50% hunter orange. It looks good to me.....more orange than brown in my opinion.

The copywriting on that site alone makes me want to buy from them:

Jorma is a Finnish man's name. It's not too common these days but it carries a strong connotation of dignity and tradition in our culture. Also, equivalent names in English would be Dick or Johnson. Make of that what you will.

Jorma is a Finnish man's name. It's not too common these days but it carries a strong connotation of dignity and tradition in our culture. Also, equivalent names in English would be Dick or Johnson. Make of that what you will.

Varusteleka is known for their laconic, dry, phallic-oriented sense of humor.

Well this thread sure took a detour 😳

For those not in the know, Varusteleka is a combination military surplus, outdoors, and firearms accessory store in Finland. They have their own line of tactical and hunting clothes called "Sarma." The model in the second picture I posted is, I believe, Jari, the owner of Varusteleka.

Varusteleka makes good stuff, I own a couple hats made by them and they work as intended.

Särmä clothing - Varusteleka.com

For those not in the know, Varusteleka is a combination military surplus, outdoors, and firearms accessory store in Finland. They have their own line of tactical and hunting clothes called "Sarma." The model in the second picture I posted is, I believe, Jari, the owner of Varusteleka.

Varusteleka makes good stuff, I own a couple hats made by them and they work as intended.

I was referring to the fish cock 😂

I just checked out their food and stuff and have to say some of this stuff is interesting! I may order some. They sell super strong chocolate with added caffeine.....supposedly a German ration during ww2 for "energy".

I just checked out their food and stuff and have to say some of this stuff is interesting! I may order some. They sell super strong chocolate with added caffeine.....supposedly a German ration during ww2 for "energy".

I use Scho-ka-kola for mountain hiking as an emergency "boost" snack. Have a bunch of tins in the fridge.

On what site? The only link above yours was the Maine abstracts.

Back
Top Bottom