Magpul

I've never had an issue with any Magpul part, and I've pretty much used them all.

One things to know with magpul is to watch out for the airsoft or fakes. Nes member sold me a set of sights and went AWOL when I contacted him about it. The cracked when I put them on. Friend has a real set and I've smashed them by mistake and the didn't brake.

I've played with a bunch of there products. I wish they'd offer more hand guards.
There moe products are priced nice . Only knock is the carbine stock is lose compared to the non moe stocks but for 20$ its not a big price increase .

Wouldn't mind seeing more ak parts mags ect.

Last edited:
I have a set of their BUIS on my AR15 and have no issue. As mentioned, buy from a reliable source. If the price looks to low to be true (or significantly lower than other sellers/vendors) I'd suspect they were the airsoft version. Check the part number(s) against those on MagPul's web site to be sure you're not buying airsoft parts.

I also have their stocks and various PMags (20's, 30's, 40's for 5.56 and 20's for 7.62x51). Love the CTR and ACS stocks (especially in a free state where we don't have to molest them). I also like their trigger guard part (for winter/gloved hands) much better than the flat thing in most LPK's.

I have a set of their BUIS on my AR15 and have no issue. As mentioned, buy from a reliable source. If the price looks to low to be true (or significantly lower than other sellers/vendors) I'd suspect they were the airsoft version. Check the part number(s) against those on MagPul's web site to be sure you're not buying airsoft parts.

I also have their stocks and various PMags (20's, 30's, 40's for 5.56 and 20's for 7.62x51). Love the CTR and ACS stocks (especially in a free state where we don't have to molest them). I also like their trigger guard part (for winter/gloved hands) much better than the flat thing in most LPK's.

There selling 25 rd 7.62x51 mags why you slacking .

There selling 25 rd 7.62x51 mags why you slacking .

Budget limitations... Once my AR10 is complete, I'll be getting a shit-ton of PMags for it... 20 round and larger.

Of course, I'll also need to get a second 80% AR10 lower to build into a pistol configuration... Yeah, I'm just crazy enough to do it... [rofl2]

Magpul? Huh, never heard of it....

Just put their stock and forend kit on an 870. While the look is still growing on me, it is THE most comfortable shotgun stock I've ever shouldered and has a lot of well thought out design features. For the most part, they make sensible and functional accessories that are designed for shooters. I am a fan.

anyone know any place local to get a Magpul 870 forend

No, but I just got the stock and forend combo for $112.75 SHIPPED from Brownells, by far the best price available by at least 20 bucks. If you're on the fence, don't pass it up. There was a coupon code for 75¢ shipping, not sure if its still valid. Next best price I found was $125 for the combo. Forend should run you about $30 give or take a few bucks. Got a piece of rail section to mount my light as well.

Last edited:
I was on the fence about the forend for a while till I fondled one with it at a shop recently and loved it. I think I just want the forend. I know its cheap I'm just impatient if I order it offline haha
No, but I just got the stock and forend combo for $112.75 SHIPPED from Brownells, by far the best price available by at least 20 bucks. If you're on the fence, don't pass it up. There was a coupon code for 75¢ shipping, not sure if its still valid. Next best price I found was $125 for the combo. Forend should run you about $30 give or take a few bucks. Got a piece of rail section to mount my light as well.

I was on the fence about the forend for a while till I fondled one with it at a shop recently and loved it. I think I just want the forend. I know its cheap I'm just impatient if I order it offline haha

I'm the same way. I just shop online after a few Maker's Mark's and then it's a surprise when it shows up in a week. :beer:

I've used magpul on all my ARs. I have never been disappointed. Their stuff is great quality. Love the new stealth grey line and their new K2 grip.

Anyone ever convert a magpul adjustable stock to fixed (for a mass resident of course)? Last thing i need for my lower build.

Anyone ever convert a magpul adjustable stock to fixed (for a mass resident of course)? Last thing i need for my lower build.

Take apart the locking mec.
You'll find a detent and spring that locks in to the nub on the under sure of buffer tube.
Replace spring with a little bit of metal or wood.

Figure out length then reassemble the butt stock . You won't be able to adjust it unless you take it apart . A lot better then drilling and pinning if your gonna follow the awb rules.

Back
Top Bottom