Magpul Vertical Grips are released.

beaker

NES Member
Got word today from the guy I buy Magpul stuff from that they have now shipped two versions of vertical grips, a MOE version and an railed version.

MVG (MOE Vertical Grip) - this grip attaches directly to the MOE and ACR handguard. Available in Black only. $18.95 + 6.00 shipping.

RVG (Rail Vertical Grip) - this grip attaches to milspec 1913 Picatinny rails. Available in Black only. $23.95 + 6.00 shipping.

Sweet prices for VFG's.
Here is a pic of the product.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/2010/01/19/shot-2010-magpul-vfg/

Last edited:
group buy?

I wish, but given how popular Magpul is for the guys in the sandbox, and Magpul's unwritten policy of filling military orders over civilian ones, doubt it would happen so soon.

And this aint knocking 'em, I consider myself a Magpul fanboy.

Now if we could get the Angled Forgrip in [smile]

Last edited:
Now if we could get the Angled Forgrip in [smile]

The AFG has been out for a while now.. Are you having trouble finding it?

I have a new Magpul AFG in OD that I am selling because I don't need it. Let me know if you're interested.

The MVG, and the RVG were released on April 9th.. It has been kind of funny watching Midway update the "expected back in stock" date to be pushed back further and further over the last few months.

<- Total MAGPUL fanboy.

I can't wait for the gov to stop collecting interest on my money so I can finish my MOE carbines (plural one for me and one for the GF).

yeah i didn't think i would like it, but my buddy has one on his AR and that thing is pretty comfy
Yeah, it is. Took my AR out with the AFG last weekend and it's a much more natural feeling than using a vertical grip, even solely as a reference point.

+1 for the AFG- good stuff there!

Carbine for the GF? You gonna keep it in your safe, you know just in case it doesn't work out? ;)

magpul is great at producing gear that makes me say 'ok, it looks cool, but that's f'ing retarded. well, actually, now that i give it a closer look, it addresses an issue i've been having the entire time i've used an M4; it's the piece of gear i've always wanted and didn't know it. damn you, magpul!'

I resisted it for a long time as well. Then I watched the first set of DVD's and used some of their products, and now I am a total Fanboy.

I am interested in the AFG, I can't seem to get one here in Canada. Any places in Maine I can get one or can I buy one from you?

Steve

I have a new Magpul AFG in OD that I am selling because I don't need it. Let me know if you're interested.

The MVG, and the RVG were released on April 9th.. It has been kind of funny watching Midway update the "expected back in stock" date to be pushed back further and further over the last few months.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom