Magpul is Leaving Colorado (Bill Signed Into Law)

We are told that one of the reasons that Gov Hickenlooper will sign the magazine ban is the statistic presented by the Golden police chief that an increasing number of Law Enforcement officers have been shot with magazines that hold more than 10 rounds since the expiration of the federal AWB. Since most handguns ship with standard capacity magazines that hold more than 10 or even 15 rounds, that would make sense...but what that statistic doesn’t tell you is that the average number of rounds fired in a criminal homicide is less than 5 rounds. The capacity of the magazine never comes into play. It just happens to be what is in the firearm, regardless of how many rounds were actually fired.

Here is a politician operating against gun rights with the cover of senior law enforcement. Every damned time.

So now that the Gov. Signed the bill can someone that has taken the oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC apprehend him? Just once I would like to see this as I just don't get what this oath is even for anymore.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I've got to tell you.... this is a damn good question that I'd like the answer to as well.

Back
Top Bottom