Machine gun meet up

If there are any machine gun owners who belong to the MRA in woburn please PM me. I am looking to meet get a group together who are MG owners.

I've been interested in getting it just to have it. I doubt I would even buy one. lol

That and destructive devices. The name alone just sounds cool.

If there are any machine gun owners who belong to the MRA in woburn please PM me. I am looking to meet get a group together who are MG owners.

I belong to MRA & I have a belt fed M1919A that looks like a machine gun, or so I'm told.
I don't fire it much, but it's worth the stare's I get when I do [wink] .
I've been hemming & hawing about getting a crank fire, that would speed it up a bit, but still not a machine gun [sad2] .

Anyone want to meet up for a machine gun shoot? I guess it doesn't matter which club as long as they allow NFA!

I might be getting an organized / competition MG shoot together sometime later this year at Pelham VERY MG friendly. Get your 5320 submitted.

Already sent mine in. If there is one MG I really want to try its a M60. Saw a few for sale recently but all above 40K

Whatever you do, don't apply and get denied! Jack.

Why is that, they may not ever issue it to you in the future??

- - - Updated - - -
It would honestly feel so wrong asking for a machine gun license, i feel like they would laugh me right out of the building.

I will keep you guys posted as the details come together. It would be helpful if I had a count of interested shooters from NES. Most likely it will be subcal only.

Why is that, they may not ever issue it to you in the future??

- - - Updated - - -
It would honestly feel so wrong asking for a machine gun license, i feel like they would laugh me right out of the building.

Because on any license renewal in MA in the future you will have to say you were denied a license before and give details.

I personally think it is more of a hassle down the road than anything, but shouldn't affect any future licenses in this state. Not sure what effect it could have on license apps in other states though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because on any license renewal in MA in the future you will have to say you were denied a license before and give details.

I personally think it is more of a hassle down the road than anything, but shouldn't affect any future licenses in this state. Not sure what effect it could have on license apps in other states though.

This!

But when you write the details can you put "Because the issuing officer is a POS"?

I am definitely interested in meeting up to shoot everyone's machine gun. I'm not picky, i'll shoot all of them. Just let me know when and where and I'll be there [smile]

I am definitely interested in meeting up to shoot everyone's machine gun. I'm not picky, i'll shoot all of them. Just let me know when and where and I'll be there [smile]

I'm not sure that non-owners are actually invited, if and when this happens. As Ben stated, according to EOPS' interpretation of 'in possession' in regard to machine guns, without a green card it is a no-go:/

I am at MRA in Woburn if anyone wants to meet there for a shoot? I want to get an AC556 as my next machine gun anyone have one?

Back
Top Bottom