• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Residents - GOAL membership giveaway!!!!

Dennis in MA

NES Member
UPDATE THE ORIGINAL IS CLOSED - SOMEONE ELSE MUST PICK UP THE MANTLE!

I'm up to 11. Gotta close it here. Who else is going to jump in and donate $30 or $60 or $90 to add to the ranks??? C'mon my fellow Mass-holes! Let's show em we can't get pushed around????

Read the thread - especially after post 23 or so to see if anyone is donating memberships.

I've got to send some $ to the local gun rights organizations this week. And I thought what would be a better way than to do something I've done on a national board regarding gun rights?

Who is a Mass resident on this board who ISN'T a GOAL member yet?

I'm looking for 10 people. Ten! Post a "yo" to this thread and PM me your name and address. I will purchase a 1 year membership for you. It's time to get more names on the rolls of this fine organization.

I'm also sending $ to Comm2A, but they don't seem to have a traditional "membership" like GOAL does. So I encourage you to get on their mailing lists and stuff as well.

I'll be honest - what I'm trying to do is get 10 people who aren't GOAL members yet to CONTINUE to be GOAL members in the future. Strengthen our rights in this state.

Plus GOAL can tell Legislators that they have 10 more members than they did last week. And that's really the plus. The reason the NRA wields so much power is because they have so many members and can organize a large voting block quickly. We need the same in this state.

I have to say I was proud so many people made it out on Saturday. I recall many many years ago (15?) being at a similar rally at the State House before Jim was even working for GOAL. There were a couple-hundred of us, at best. 1998 was fresh in everyone's minds and it was "all over" here. We've made great strides in this state. While we haven't overturned a significant amount of legislation, we've held the line and grown larger in ranks. By a factor of 15! We aren't pushovers any more.

Despite some people to our north, we CAN take back this state. Gun control was never about guns but about feeling safe. THIS is the time we can take back our rights. We've seen over the last few months that a gun is no more deadly than a knife, a bomb or a panel truck. We CAN turn this around. We NEED your help.

Let's go. Raise your hand. I got you. Time to stand together.

Last edited:
thank you and I was going to take you up on your offer but decided to get a 5 year for myself, keep up the good work

I like your thinking.

Just signed up for 5 year family membership.

In the special instructions section (Give'm Hell!)

Last edited:
Tim - Need your PM, buddy.

Don't be shy folks. Whether it was apathy or financial or whatever - all is washed away with a new membership. I'm sending them $300 either way. Let's get more folks signed up while we are at it!

Already a member but great to see you doing this. Hope some people pay it forward too!

yo

P.s. i thought 10 randomly chosen by the way, sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I hope you get a membership from the OP !

The OP can distribute the bounty any way he wishes. He may even stretch that (10) a bit.

If he chooses me, I am grateful. And I probably will re-up when the time comes.

But if he chooses you instead of me, it's his right. I would not be angry. I'd understand. I'm kind of a jerk.

I'm up to 11. Gotta close it here. Who else is going to jump in and donate $30 or $60 or $90 to add to the ranks??? C'mon my fellow Mass-holes! Let's show em we can't get pushed around????

EDIT

Thanks for all the rep-points, folks. Not necessary. I'm hoping this stirs a lot of interest for GOAL in the next few days. Hell, I might top this thread 2-3x just to guilt some folks into ante-ing up on give-aways. :)

For the select 11 (And that's all of you before this post), I have 2 straggler mailing addresses. I'll probably mail all of this off on Thursday AM.

Last edited:
Dennis in MA show of generosity has warmed the cockles of this old Pirate's heart.

I vow, right now, to tear the Padlock off me Treasure Chest and pull out a wee Piece-of-Eight - and make a $20 Donation of my own to Comm2A tomorrow.

Please, as many as you can, do the same - or more.

Whether it be NRA, GOAL, or Comm2A, I'm certain we all share the desire that we will live to see the day when the Supreme Court rules so strongly in favor of our Civil Right to Bear Arms, that these necessary organizations will be able to lean back, relax, and focus more on enjoying our pastime than on defending its very existence !

Last edited:
Dennis in MA said:
Who else is going to jump in and donate

I'm already a GOAL life member, so I can't buy myself a membership anymore. But I can match Dennis in MA with the same deal and keep the thread going. I'll buy the next 10 folks who "yo" and PM me their details a one year membership.

I'm already a GOAL life member, so I can't buy myself a membership anymore. But I can match Dennis in MA with the same deal and keep the thread going. I'll buy the next 10 folks who "yo" and PM me their details a one year membership.

EDIT

Thanks for all the rep-points, folks. Not necessary. I'm hoping this stirs a lot of interest for GOAL in the next few days. Hell, I might top this thread 2-3x just to guilt some folks into ante-ing up on give-aways. :)

For the select 11 (And that's all of you before this post), I have 2 straggler mailing addresses. I'll probably mail all of this off on Thursday AM.

Bravo to both of you!

Not in, I already re-upped for a 3-year, but this looks like a good place to welcome my wife as a new member of both GOAL and Comm2a as of 30 minutes ago, along with a little extra $ to both. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom