MA Resident Purchasing Shotgun In PA

Ask the former owners of semiautomatic rifles and shotguns in NYC. All registered owners received certified letters from NYPD, listing by make, model and serial numbers, all of their weapons that had to be surrendered immediately. Those who did not surrender them got visited at home or at work by heavily armed NYPD cops. If Whacko and others do not think it can happen here, they are sadly mistaken.
Yet you continue to post about your refusal to efa10 and why....on a public forum monitored by the PO po. Which I find laughable beyond belief.

If your being secret squirrel about your guns....then be secret squirrel. For f*** sake why do you post about it here? It makes absolutely zero sense. If you believe mass will confiscate off efa10 Info don't you think they'll do the same off a public forum?

Yet you continue to post about your refusal to efa10 and why....on a public forum monitored by the PO po. Which I find laughable beyond belief.

If your being secret squirrel about your guns....then be secret squirrel. For f*** sake why do you post about it here? It makes absolutely zero sense. If you believe mass will confiscate off efa10 Info don't you think they'll do the same off a public forum?
OK, Whacko. Let's get a few things straight right now. First of all, I might be a native of Alabama but I am not racist. A friend urged me to support the League of the South because they were exerting a lot of political influence, not to mention financial contributions, to get Trump elected. It was pretty much a slam-dunk that Hillary and her philandering POS husband were going to parlay eight years in the White House into at least another eight and maybe twelve. LOTS is not perfect, but remember one thing: the enemy of our enemy is our friend. Imagine the devastation that the Clintons would have inflicted on our 2A rights! My wife, Jill, is also not racist. As a RN/MSN/CRNA, she has dealt with many patients of all ages and races. She has had to comfort young patients about to undergo procedures, while she inserts the IV needle and whispers to them in a soft voice as the Versed or Propofol takes effect and they go to sleep, then taking care of them in a post-operative setting when they awake. My own company wouldn't put up with it either. The troublemakers we have in our office a a few white fat loudmouth scumbag women, not blacks or other minorities. Officers get treated much better in the military than enlisted. Refuse vaccine as a LT or LT. j.g.or Ensign? Resign commission and walk away, no worries. Enlisted like yours truly? You get it rammed up your ass, complete with court martial, jail time and BCD. Sure, register your guns at your own peril. You get stopped, the cop pushes one button on his MDT or laptop and he will see every gun you ever owned. In a divorce, the judge will see the same, if not more. In my case, they will see no guns listed under my name or FID. Better off that way. Any info you give them will, sooner or later, be used to f*** you over. Again, use the FA10 process at your own risk.

Last edited:
Ask the former owners of semiautomatic rifles and shotguns in NYC. All registered owners received certified letters from NYPD, listing by make, model and serial numbers, all of their weapons that had to be surrendered immediately. Those who did not surrender them got visited at home or at work by heavily armed NYPD cops. If Whacko and others do not think it can happen here, they are sadly mistaken.
Mass .gov doesn't have the money for that. That all can change in a year or two though.

Both of you guys are going FR. There's tons of people claiming they don't FA 10 stuff, the good faith thing died on 7/20/16 when mauron said we were all felons. Is it stupid idea to advertise? Sure, but let him believe his own tinfoil. I've seen riskier stuff- like the guy at MA gun shows that used to openly sell postban Glock mags and he would yell "f*** Massachusetts" about 20 feet away from where two nearly sleeping ATF agents were sitting in their booth..... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom