M1 Carbines

I talked to one of my go-to dealers yesterday about transferring one of these in through him. After getting the go-ahead from the FFL, I called Tiger Imports 1 1/2 hours ago, got voicemail, left a message with my office and cell numbers, and I await a return call. So far, no call. Not looking good from a customer service standpoint.

lol you're bitching because they haven't called you back within 90 minutes on a Friday afternoon? Seriously?

place the order online and give them the FFL info when they ask for it.

lol you're bitching because they haven't called you back within 90 minutes on a Friday afternoon? Seriously?

Way back at the beginning of this thread I had sent them an email with my C&R and asking if they ship to MA. That was April 1 and theyve yet to respond.

I placed my order and emailed a copy of my C&R around the same time and I got a timely email saying I was good to go and it would ship either that day or the next. It shipped the same day as the email.

Well, I just can't "place the order" since I am looking for something particular and would be willing to pay the requisite upcharge.......if they have it. I have not heard back from them as of their closing time of 5 PM, a little over two hours. I'm not complaining. They have the right to run their operation as they see fit. I'll wait to see if they return my call on Monday. If they do, great. If not,.......................

Well, I just can't "place the order" since I am looking for something particular and would be willing to pay the requisite upcharge.......if they have it. I have not heard back from them as of their closing time of 5 PM, a little over two hours. I'm not complaining. They have the right to run their operation as they see fit. I'll wait to see if they return my call on Monday. If they do, great. If not,.......................

Yeah I'd hope they'd get back to you by monday. I expect they'd be cracking open the beers by mid-afternoon friday lol.

It's not looking good, so far. As a follow up to my voice message that I left on Friday afternoon, I followed up early this morning with my questions via their messaging app on the web site. I also called customer service AGAIN, was shunted into their voicemail system and left an even more detailed message along with my cell number. No joy through noon. I'll give it to the end of the day.

Well, I stripped it down to clean and lube before taking pix....and now I can’t get the damn bolt back together without 4 hands. Apparently there’s a tool...who knew!

Oh yeah the tool makes it WAY easier for sure. Good luck.

Delivery for me is set for tomorrow. But they haven't hit my credit card yet.......?:confused:
Wonder if I got some free carbines! Lol

Maybe they sent you my carbine. My credit card got hit immediately, but I have not seen any shipping confirmation.

Can you make it bigger? If you edit the post and double click on the picture it should give you an option for the size to post.
I tried and failed to flip it on the phone editor. Same result with a flipped original. I did post a larger pic.

Back
Top Bottom