• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M1 Carbines

Anyone happen to have an email address for me to send these guys a C&R? Cant seem to find one on their site. I know I had one on file at one time but Im sure its expired.

eta- searched email history and found it. nvm

Last edited:
Also fwiw under their restrictions page, they list MA as NO SEMI AUTO RIFLES. Has anyone had one of these shipped? PM if you like

Me likey!

Base Pricing Starts at $899.99.

We have the following M1 carbines available:
M 1 carbine NRA good to very good condition INLAND ONLY $899.99
M 1 Carbine NRA very good to excellent condition $999.99
M 1 Carbine NRA excellent to unissued condition $1,299.99
M1 Carbine early production with flip up sight $1,299.99

FOR HANDSELECT ON EACH CONDITION OR TO REQUEST A SPECIFIC MANUFACTURER, PLEASE CALL US TO PLACE ORDER OVER THE PHONE AS PRICING AND AVAILABILITY VARIES.

With any surplus item you can expect some dings, dents, scratches, gouges, bluing wear, ect. We never make any promises as to bore condition on surplus items. We have however checked many and they have been surprisingly nice.

We are proud to present the M1 Carbine. We received a small shipment of these highly collectible carbines and we are pleased to offer them to you in 100% original condition. These guns came out of Ethiopia. They were delivered to Ethiopia in 1945 as military aid. The condition is good to excellent. The collectible home defense! The famous original M1 carbine, which protected our boys in WWII, Korea & Vietnam is finally available for everyone. Get one while you can and protect your family in these difficult times, while keeping and preserving a piece of American history!

Limited quantities!

Caliber .30 carbine
Length 35.6’
Barrel Length 18’
Weight 5.2lb

I just called. They will ship to a C&R in MA. The lady also said that the import mark is small and under the barrel.

I already have an Underwood. Deciding what condition to buy... Decisions, decisions.

If I didn’t already get a Winchester from the CMP, I’d totally buy one of these. Decent price.

Nice! They must have been here for a while tucked away in someone's warehouse.
theres another video floating around with Uli Wiegand from IO IIRC he said it took many years to get those guns in. They could have been in when they where in NC before moving to FL ?
BUT who cares a nice little stamp on the belly of the barrel is better than all the crap thats on one of my mosins and K31s

Well, decided against it. I'm at a stage that I have enough guns that I need but wants are unlimited. I'd jump on killer deals but hold off fairly-priced buys. Fairly priced guns are always available. My CMP Underwood will do now.

Well, decided against it. I'm at a stage that I have enough guns that I need but wants are unlimited. I'd jump on killer deals but hold off fairly-priced buys. Fairly priced guns are always available. My CMP Underwood will do now.
You know I think Im gonna pass too. Wants vs needs. Considering whats going on and the fact that no one really seems to know how this is likely to play out, I think $1k is more likely to be better spent somewhere else. Plus along with the cost of the rifle are all the costs of getting into a new caliber (for me). Dies, projectiles, mags, brass, etc. They look like a good deal but I think Im gonna keep my money in my pocket. I just recently fell victim to an impulse buy on GB with the same circumstances. New caliber so lots of other stuff to buy. As soon as I bid I started hoping that someone else would out bid me and of course it didnt happen.

I'll go for one to keep my Winchester company, provided two of my three guns sell....and if they still have stock. Site says they have 48 as 9:45pm.

t
Image-1.jpg

Last edited:
My regular glasses double as safety glasses. This carbine always has liked me....no brass to the forehead. Had to use a hat with most of my other carbines over the years.

t

Last edited:
The worst I've had is split M49 Yugo Mauser cases that peppered my forehead with unburnt powder. Spent carbine cases have drawn blood. My as-issued 4/44 IBM was the worst of all. Same with a Walther P1; the cases would hit me in the throat and face. We live in a right handed world.

t

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpeg
    IMG_0719.jpeg
    434.3 KB · Views: 10
here's the import mark:
DB5D39CA-B287-409E-AD4B-A66E2404D954.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom