• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&P hinge trigger change

ManBearPig617

NES Member
Has anyone sent their M&P pistol into S&W to change the hinge trigger to the flat face Glock-like trigger? If I have to change it myself I will but just seeing if anyway has sent it straight to S&W before I tear the gun down.

Buy the tools and block. Watch a couple of YouTube videos. It's not hard. If your going to change the trigger go for the springs also, 10lb to a 5lb trigger pull.
Wasn’t looking to change any springs. Just the plastic. Just wanted to swap the hinge to something else

I said i would do it myself if I had to. This isn’t about being lazy but thanks for the input
So your whole statement is weird to me

First want an upgrade... so just buy a new gun

Second send it off? Have you never heard of whiskey... YouTube... and a dremmel?

So i apologize for the insult... i just find your question that of a lesser species

So your whole statement is weird to me

First want an upgrade... so just buy a new gun

Second send it off? Have you never heard of whiskey... YouTube... and a dremmel?

So i apologize for the insult... i just find your question that of a lesser species
“Sorry for the insult , here’s another insult” yea you’re clearly of a higher species. Thanks your highness

Back
Top Bottom