• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LW Seecamp 32s

Hi All

Some people knew they were coming to out shop and have been asking about them for some time. So I am writing to let everyone know we now have LW Seecamp model LWS 32 in stock. Just picked em up direct from Seecamp themselves.

Stay warm. Shoot straight and be safe

J

So we only buy the .32 from a dealer? I wonder why the .380 isn't on the list. I think i'd prefer the .32 but that's odd to me.

pm sent

Last edited:
Flat nose or HP ammo only. Round noses jam. Ask me how I know.

WWB flat nose FMJ works well for trips to the range.

Flat nose or HP ammo only. Round noses jam. Ask me how I know.

WWB flat nose FMJ works well for trips to the range.
They do more than jam.... They won't even fit in the magazine. I made that mistake once. Now it is just HP for me...

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

The Seecamp is an amazing weapon.

It's handmade and of exceptional quality. Those that begin carrying it, never stop carrying it.

If you're looking for something small, something easily concealed, look no further.

.32 ACP JHP too small for you? The Seecamp is still am amazing Backup. Backups are good to have.

The .38 is also highly desired, but they are much more difficult to make. And Seecamp is not confident enough of its durability to submit it for MA Testing - yet.

All is explained at http://www.seecamp.com/

.38 is just a lot of power for a pistol with such a small frame.

I have all three...
25 I bought at Bob Smiths, a gun shop in downtown Boston (original one)
32 SPG part of Serial #
380 SPD+DOB. #
Great guns to carry when you don't want to carry..great backups to primary gun.
25 is retired
32 and 380 alternate on mood
Steve

Back
Top Bottom