LTC interview appointment wtf

Waited almost a month to get into a safety course which was fine. April 12 called and to set up interview with local PD and asked for soonest avail. - got June 12, long wait but I got over that too. Friend in same town as me calls yesterday, almost a week later than me and he gets interview appt. for June 5. Now am a little disappointed in the process. Don't mind waiting but what happened to first come first served. Jeezus.

Sent from an iPhone Star-Trek Communicator

I thought I recalled a guy here who applied along with his wife, both on the same day. She got her LTC in the mail and he was still waiting weeks after her. As others have said, the whole system sucks from top to bottom.

ETA- spend time here reading, (the info here is invaluable), take a class or two, use the wait time productively to educate yourself further. Head up to MFL or Bob's in Salisbury and try out some guns. Figure out what you like and dont like, whats right for you. Better than spending $500 on something that caught your eye and then realizing you dont like it.

Last edited:
I think you said it was the old LO at that time (Lt O'Leary) sorry for my bad recollection[crying]

If that was the case, he did appts kind of whenever from what I could gather. The current LO, from what I have heard, only does them on Wednesdays.

Fair point, it was O'Leary at the time. If I recall correctly he basically told me his hours and asked what worked best for me.

I've talked with the new Licensing officer a bit; it was easiest to get a hold of him via email.

took my course with ed o'leary, randolph pd at " on target training" ---he's as pro 2a leo you will find
now retired opened a shop in east bridgewater

Back
Top Bottom